How the hell am I gonna dry this?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by whutup, Sep 16, 2012.

1. K Bout to harvest pounds tonight. I can't dry it inside house, sister and childrens. Can't dry in shed. Sister and childrens.

Don't trust anybody to dry it for me and shit been there done that. 5 LBS, maybe more.

How the fuck am I going to dry this? I have a little dog house box thingy.. It's like 3 feet tall? 3 feet wide i'd say.. Think this will work.. I don't know what to do!! I gotta keep it outside.. What if it rains and the air is moist? Fuck.

Dunnooooo. All I know is last year i had my own place with my friend when we harvested 4 lbs, and we were up 11 pm to 7 am just trimming the shits.

Now I gotta trim and get fucking mechanical or someshit and dry this outside somehow..

Please help me.

2. that 3x3 space ain't gonna be enough room. no one is gonna be able to help you. you need someplace inside. maybe rent a storage unit, but the smell, lol. i'd like to have your problem, pounds of weed!

3. Yeah no doubt growbot. IMHO if your gonna grow pounds have a better plan jeez. You sound like you need to work some things out man. Doing a shitty drying is gonna get you shitty dope so good luck there.

4. Send sister and childrens on vacation for a week on credit card.
    Sell a pound.
    Pay off credit card.
    Enjoy 4 measly pounds of weed.

5. Turn it all into bho... assuming 20% return (average-high), You'll have 16 ounces of bho... 1 pound of oil (in a jar) is easier to transport than 5 pounds of weed. Plus you wont have to wait for it to dry.

6. troll

You can get away with growing pounds of weed but cant get it dried? Come on atleast get a better back story, sister/children lol

7. dry it in grow room???? duh.

8. Why the heck do "sister and children's" keep you from drying in the shed? I have kids and I still manage to dry in my shed.... SMH

9. Buy a six person tent from walmart use it for a few weeks take it back :)

10. Hang it up in a tree

11. Can you imagine being the tent's second owner? First trip would be a good trip....

12. troll or not I'm going to hijack briefly.

Would BHO be the preferred method on fresh material? I can dry but since most of my harvest is spitting seeds (stressed out my fem seeds too much) I'd like to skip drying for a week or longer.

13. I would advise against using fresh material for bho, I did it vs dry and my yield was way less than the dried product but potency was still there:smoke: And this thread is dead idk why people are still commenting the guy is fucking BANNED and was trolling. gc is like the troll haven everybody has rep crumbs to feed lol

14. ....never grow until you have everything figured out....if you can grow it, you can dry it.

15. Sounds like bull $hit to me