how the FUCK do you ship spice gold/diamond to the states?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by xACExbongzilla, Jul 22, 2009.

1. give me a website that will do this blades. i know yal got the hookup

2. i've been wanting to try spice for awhile....PM me as well please

3. im fuckin ready to order. just give me a url someone

4. I bought some from eBay last year

5. I bought from a site a couple weeks ago but haven't received yet. We shall see...

6. i believe it was just banned in the states earlier this year. i was gonna order some when it was able to ship but never got around to it. now i finally can do it. i checked a couple weeks ago and its banned to the US

7. My local headshop sells a variation of spice diamond

8. i bought some from ebay. its not worth it, save your $$.

MINOR body/head high that seems to hit a roof, no matter how much more you smoke

9. look online and order from europe. it is not a scheduled substance in the united states, customs has no rights to it. it will come fine, if it is siezed go get it form the fucks.

10. Spice does absolutely nothing to me.

11. IMHO Zohai is much better. in the south there are a few alt smoke blends that have synteics. one is mojo, comes in a little red container, my fav is ocean breeze, which is most def jwh-018 and journey. ocean breeeze and journey only come in the littel 1grm and 3grm ziplocs with the incense sticker on them.

12. Well, thats crap because salvia and all of its potencies are extremely good. And legal. ^^

13. I beg to differ. Everyone I know who has done salvia has had at least one bad experience after doing it only like 3 times, as opposed to acid. I think it's rather shitty and I wouldn't waste my money.

If it's legal it probably blows. ;)

14. #15 SandmanATHF, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    just make yourself some if you really want.
    JWH-018 is the cannabinoid used to make it i believe. Similar to making hash, cept backwards. Mix the chemical with some high grade acetone, and spread on some plant matter that u would be willing ot smoke, and let all the acetone dry. take i think .03 grams of this stuff to get u completely blazed, so do ur math accordingly. I can post a thread from another forum, to further discuss how to make it, but its not too hard.

But be warned, ther are many experts who beleive that this synthetic cannabinoid is very bad for your health, and i tend to agree with them.

and it is illegal actually. Due to the "Analog act"

15. Bad trip my first and last time..:bolt:

16. What "experts" are these, and what dangers do they cite which have not been riddled with holes in the last several months, particularly by the availability of cytotoxic and genotoxic (including metabolism) tests performed on JWH-018?

And I'm amazed at the number of people who insist that these blends don't do anything. For some people they don't, just as for some people some weed does virtually nothing. There are a wide range of blends, weak ones, moderate ones, and some very strong ones. There is also inconsistency in batches, even within the same bag. But they're most assuredly not a waste of time. If you have access to good weed and have no concerns about losing your job or being arrested for it, there's not much sense in looking into these unless you're into mixing and matching for enhanced effect. If you don't have access to good weed, or you're in a position where buying or using can endanger your freedom or your job, many of these blends are very worthwhile.

17. my question is how the hell does that guy think your going to get pure JWH-018 when the problem posed by this thread is not being able to find spice.

logic?
    I think not.

18. cause its legal. If you knew what the analog act was, you would know this.

19. Spice Gold is amazing, I just ordered 3 bags for myself... I just hate the wait.