Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How the fuck do I stop the munchies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Eat beforehand, drink water instead of soda or eating, gum!

2. I have a love-hate relationship with the munchies.

Usually It's amazing, I do try to hold back for as long as possible and when I finally do break down and eat it's that much better. But sometimes I just go on munchie binges and end up going to sleep with a stomach ache, I don't even want to know how much I've stretched and contorted my stomach at times by stuffing shitloads of food down my throat.

There was a couple month stretch where I'd wake up and not be hungry at all, the only thing that made me hungry was working my ass off at work or lighting up. Bud definitely helped me out in that period or I probably just wouldn't have ate and ended up with some problems.

3. That meat video is awful I watched bout 2 minutes too.