How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Idk, but i'm pretty sure if he kissed me (even if it was on the cheek) i'd be dripping wet.:devious:

2. Oh, no doubt about that. Being uptight about language is the worst, but if you would imagine a dude starting this thread, it would work. She sounds like a total truck driver. "Lady boner" lmao (that was fucking awesome.) But givin' my types, I like a well rounded woman who doesn't go around fartin' and cussin' in people's faces.

3. #63 MMM3, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    And you're good looking? Fuck that gym rat, come date me!

If that's not convincing enough, I'm totally about to rake in $640 million in the lottery.

///M

*edit*

Eh, I like a woman with an edge. I'm not into dating a girl who's softer than I am. I like a girl who's stronger and independent, who doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. Some guys dig the submissive type, I like an alpha female, which is what OP sounds like. Generally, those kinds of girls are the best relationship girls because you can be both best friends with them and date them. I think it's sexy as fuck when a girl is willing to put the pants on every now and then, if you get what I'm saying haha

4. Haahahah fuck off guys! lol
    It's how I talk lol

i couldn't ever fart around a guy...besides my dad and my uncle.

5. :ey::yummy:

If you want to know how to spit game,watch a movie called the mack or listen to some Mac Dre or Too $hort BITCH :wave:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuMIl86kj4E]Too - "Don't Fight The Feeling" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lo_EksdZBc]Too - More Freaky Tales - YouTube[/ame]

6. lol i swear i live at the gym

and as long as you buy me a fully loaded blacked out c250 meredes benz then this pussy is yours foreverrrrrrr.

oh and i'd like to have my own credit card as well, i need to go shopping to look hot for you :)
    lolol

7. Oh relax;) When's the next gym visit?

8. Lol you actually just totally described me. i don't give TWO fucks about what people think . I am who i am and if you dont like it, kick rocks. I'm one bitch you do NOT wanna fuck with ahahah

9. tomorrow! i have to take a break today, my body is sore as fuuuck.

i went waay too hard at the gym last night.

10. #70 MMM3, Mar 30, 2012
    A car girl. Fantastic. Although word of advice: the C250 doesn't exist any more. There's the C300 and the C350... But fuck that! You can have a C63 AMG! Why have a 3.5-liter V6 when you can have a 5.5-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 churning out 481hp and 443lb-ft of torque?

Listen to that engine: (although stop before the guy stops talking... I only heard his voice for 10 seconds and I wanted to sock him)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLFkrfj9BoY[/ame]

I think I can arrange for it to be blacked out as well. I like your style.

But really, come to Atlanta and date me. I don't live at the gym, though. 4 days a week is already kicking my ass.

///M

11. i was just on the website and it's an available model
    the c250 sport sedan *****..

but ill take the C63! lol
    preferablly stick...fuck i bet that thing can go so fast

my mom just bought a fully loaded 2006 c230 and it's red and fucking gorgeous

12. #73 NeverBSatisfied, Mar 30, 2012
    If you don't give two fucks with what people think, then why would you be distraught if turned down? If the dude above me just totally described you, then you would of went into this ENTIRE THING gunz-ablizin already. There's a ton of hypocritical shit happening right now, lmao. But like somebody else stated, chicks never understand their own emotions and it's going on right in front of our eyes.:p

I'm the opposite, however of the dude above me. I look to "chicks you don't want to fuck with" and full of attitude not only a turn off, but a complete friend zone type material. I've seen not only family date these types, but close friends as well and after a period of time, shit gets old and it never ends well with those types, hence," LONELYstoner"?:cool:;)

So MMMM3, what you're saying is that you like to be dominated in the relationships because it's sexy? Hmm, interesting. Have you ever had those types of relationships? Sorry, but I like being the male in the entire thing (or maybe you're the whipped kind?) not the female. But that's just me.:cool:

13. #74 hoopzies, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
    If you've had two personal training sessions with him and he doesn't say hi to you every time you see him then the guy is a fricking loser. Just start ignoring the guy I bet he's never got any in his life.

Either that or he's just not interested.

If he doesn't appreciate your lady signals that you're interested and then talk to you then he's not worth it regardless of what he thinks. Do this from now on.

14. hahaha i get what your saying but i've thought about this while the thread has been going on. i'm being ridiculous and letting my emotions get the best of me.
    I shouldn't give a fuck if he rejects me because there are plenty more fish in the see. All he could say is no to me and thats that, on to the next one. Hence the 'i dont give two fucks'. I'm gonna go into that fuckin gym tomorrow and tell him how i feel

lol you like what you lie but usually the chicks like me who you dont wanna fuck with are the chicks that dont take BULLSHIT! therefore if i would be friend zoned because i stand up for myself then again 'i dont give two fucks' lol

and as for the name,its referring to kidcudi.
    and maybe i am lonely because the guys that i've dealt with play mind games and try to bullshit me so i cut it off.

15. this post is overflowing with so much sarcasm i can barely stand it.

16. #77 MMM3, Mar 30, 2012
    I wasn't referring to sex as much as I was personality type. I don't like having to hold her hand and guide her every step of the fucking way. I want her to be able to make decisions on her own and not need me to tell her what she wants. I guess that's the way to put it. I like a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it.

I'm the type of person where I know what I want, and if I want you, you'll know it. I'm the male, and obviously I prefer to stay in that role, but like I said. I find it to be a huge turn-off when the girl is dependent on me. I want her to need me not to keep her afloat but to bring herself above where she was, if that makes sense.

///M

17. Good luck with everything, OP:cool::D

18. we'll see what happens.

19. fuck dependent bitches. lol