How the fuck do I spit game?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lonelystonerr, Mar 30, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. Just as I expected. Totally waste of time posting in this thread and straight up attention ploy. OP, you annoy the living shit out of me. :wave: You failed hard because he value's morale's than you do as a person, lmao. You sound like a total whore-beast only looking for your vagina to be pounded & with that, this whole thread is absolutely pointless because that's the easiest thing for women to accomplish. /thread.:cool:

3. Wait.... so... is the gym dude your fuck buddy or is it someone else? Im confused.

4. [​IMG]

5. So I went to the gym earlier, it went better than expected.

We just started talking and we have plans to go out to dinner tomorrow night :)

6. i'm glad you grew some balls, jesus christ.

7. [quote name='"NeverBSatisfied"']Just as I expected. Totally waste of time posting in this thread and straight up attention ploy. OP, you annoy the living shit out of me. :wave: You failed hard because he value's morale's than you do as a person, lmao. You sound like a total whore-beast only looking for your vagina to be pounded & with that, this whole thread is absolutely pointless because that's the easiest thing for women to accomplish. /thread.:cool:[/quote]

Cool lol.

Then don't come to it.

I'm hope you got some kind of satisfaction posting that...it made me lol :laughing:

8. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']

[/quote]

Hahahhaha I've actually never used yolo in my life

9. I also don't see how I'm a whore beast for liking sex lol but whatever.
    If I was a male nothing would be said

But I've never heard the term 'whore beast' ill have to use that one next time.

10. Hahah everyone is startin to say fuckin yolo these days

And congrats on the dinner hope it goes well for u

11. [quote name='"Ajd0003"']Hahah everyone is startin to say fuckin yolo these days

And congrats on the dinner hope it goes well for u[/quote]

I thought yolo was cool at first then it just got played out.

And thank you...I was shaking the whole fucking time I talked to him.

12. #272 NotoriousCheech, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2012
    i knew i should have quoted you :cool:

what does yolo even mean?!??

i thought it meant, white?

edit- oops i did quote you already :smoking:

13. [quote name='"NotoriousCheech"']

i knew i should have quoted you :cool:

what does yolo even mean?!??

i thought it meant, white?[/quote]

Well when I said it in that post that was the only time lol

And it means you only live once duuhh.

14. ooooof

well then

yolo :hello:

15. #275 SwichOne, Apr 6, 2012
    Yolo is one of the the most untrue statements there is...
    most ppl on this earth have been reincarnating for the past 13,000 years and may have lived thousands of lives already...
    truth is we are immortal.

16. [quote name='"SwichOne"']Yolo is one of the the most untrue statement there is...
    most ppl on this earth have been reincarnating for the past 13,000 years and may have lived thousands of lives already...
    truth is we are immortal.[/quote]

Hooolly chit

17. fuck why did i give in

:( :( :(

18. [quote name='"SwichOne"']Yolo is one of the the most untrue statements there is...
    truth is we are immortal.[/quote]

U may have smoked one to many bowls tonight

19. #280 SwichOne, Apr 6, 2012
    Its 1st grade spirit science and common knowledge throughout the universe and other universes...its just that we have been in a period of darkness...think of it as a hibernation from the spiritual realm so to speak, so this knowledge has been forgotten....but are fast approaching the age of Aquarius. When that day comes...everything will change...
    its already been happening slowly...but as time speeds up...so will the process.:hello:

Yes, these are exciting times to be alive....:smoke:

edit* ...lol at the tags.....