How the Fuck did I pass that test...

Discussion in 'General' started by Stevn, Aug 13, 2009.

1. i had to take a drug test a few weeks ago for probation and I just found out today that I passed....

I was scared shitless because I was pretty sure I was going to fail considering I had my pb meeting 2 days after I got back from Chicago for the PItchfork Music Festival... I had been smoking chronic for 5 days straight being in Chicago with friends and the festival itself was just a huge smokefest. So, I was pretty frightened when I went in for my pb meeting two days later and he told me he was going to test me. I went home and took a homemade test and I was pretty sure I failed, but I wasn't too sure. Then a few days later I took another test, and passed that one. Next day I took another and I'm pretty sure I passed that one too. I was still scared though, and I was almost 100 percent sure that I failed the real test.... amazingly though I PASSED!

I didn't really do much either... I was taking a bunch of niacin every day and I ran about 2 miles or so the day after I got back from Chicago. I drank some tea and water before I went in for my test... I must have diluted pretty well or something.

2. Congrats dude, so far i have never been drug tested and hope i never will be, but thats crazy, its prob karma looking after you, ither way thats cool.

3. maybe