How the CIA ruined and continues to ruin the world.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Oct 13, 2012.

1. #1 Swills, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Short and sweet video that highlights and summarizes the Intelligence Agency known as the CIA & it's immoral and illegal practices.

They and their Gov't cronies are literally above the laws we must adhere to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIPd0BYwwFE&feature=channel&list=UL]Mob Rules 101 CIA (RL12) - YouTube[/ame]

Lets remember folks, the CIA is playing a huge part in ruining the world but they aren't the ones who rule the world...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY]George Carlin on the American Dream - YouTube[/ame]

Source 1
    Source 2
    Source 3
    Source 4
    Source 5
    Source 6

2. So you're telling me that the CIA does bad things? Wouldn't that be in the news? Wouldn't people be in uproar over it? Are you telling me that the American people are stupid enough to put up with that? The benevolence and compassion of the CIA is unquestionable and I'm offended that you would attempt to smear their name.

3. Are you familiar with Operation Mockingbird? Look it up. And again, some CIA bullshit makes the media but doesn't matter because they are NEVER held accountable. And too boot, those that OWN the CIA OWN the Media, so again, it doesn't matter because they all are full of SHIT>

I'm guessing didn't watch the short video and have no idea what the CIA, and many other intel agencies (see Mossad), are really up to. Also look up Black Sites. There's so much to look up you just gotta know where to start and this video will put you on the right path.

No worries, others will be here soon enough to school you. That or you will remain willing ignorant and actually believe the CIA is benevolent......:laughing:

SO this thread is for people like you to wake the fuck up

4. I can not think ill of the CIA, our great bastions of western freedom. They kill muslims and brown people for us and you don't appreciate it?

5. Swills, I think Malvolio was being sarcastic :p

6. Sorry, I'm English, it's the only form of humour we're capable of.

And I'm ill and in a bitter sarcastic mood.

7. ChangeDaChannel always has some good vids. :smoke:

8. I'm done with you, you're blatant ignorance, and your fucking racism, but if anyone wants to educate is person by all means have at it.

9. I was just introduced to this channel because of the video in the OP but I quickly hit the Subscribe button. So you've known about this channel this whole time and kept it to yourself!? :laughing: I think it's time we make a thread listing all of our Informative YouTube channels.

10. Can't tell if you're kidding too or serious :confused:

11. Ohhhhhh, well in that case I take it all back. Although that first post of his doesn't really come off as sarcastic but maybe. I do hope so.

12. Oh thank god.

Btw, I love your accents. Australia too.

13. Reminds me of the Fry meme
    [​IMG]

14. But yeh, in all seriousness, the CIA is a glorified organised crime syndicate... just with access to the US defence budget, fighter jets, helicopters and drones etc...

15. Not just the defense budget but also their own black funded operations such as growing and selling illicit drugs. They're the worlds number 1 drug dealers. If only more people would accept this and then band together to rid their Gov'ts of these people we might know what world peace is like.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ]Brother Ali - Uncle Sam Goddamn - YouTube[/ame]

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]America - Fuck Yeah! - YouTube[/ame]

18. The drugs are the best way to avoid a money trail. People would manage to more easily make a connection between the American government and African/South American military coups if the money came straight from the treasury.

19. Absolutely and when I think back it wasn't that long ago when ads were telling me that if I buy illicit drugs I'm supporting Al Qaeda :laughing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVQnbNspHsk]America's Drug Habit Funds Terrorism & Terrorists Video PSA - YouTube[/ame]

20. #20 TheDankery, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    It would be impossible to summarize all of the CIA's nefarious activities in just an 11 minute video, but I was disappointed in the lack of a mention of the Torture Manuals.

SOA Watch has a list of individuals we taught to terrorize Latin America, many who read those same Torture Manuals.

All over Latin America, CIA-trained terrorists reigned destruction upon the people.

Like: Battalion 3:16, a Honduran death squad trained by the CIA.

Here's a nice article
    featuring an interview with one of our trained torturers.

WARNING: America's death squads did absolutely inhuman things to people.

Let's head to El Salavdor, where paramilitary death squads raped, tortured, murdered or "disappeared" thousands. Our friends, the Atlacatl Battalion killed just under thousand people in the El Mozote Massacre alone.

Here are the words of a CIA-trained death squad member.

Beyond that, this is a good starting point to look into the CIA's backing for death squads all over the world.