Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how tf can i get a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by exceem, Mar 26, 2017.

1. its either my area is really dry or there is none.
    idk man, i need weed but i cant find any...

2. Ask people

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ive asked hundreds man

4. ask more

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. ask more or grow your own...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you have asked everyone and there zero hope then travel or grow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Grow your own or go to a bad neighborhood and pay 20 dollars for 3 dollars with of Mexican dirt weed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hard to imagine that you've asked so many people and still haven't gotten one single lead. You have to be looking in the wrong places. Are you and your friends social and of age? If so try some local clubs and bars. Try some local colleges/community colleges. Temps are warming up everywhere so play some b-ball, hang around a park/skate park.

9. like ive gotten one lead but he sells 1gram of white rhino for £30, litreally a fucking rip off. Shit weed too.
    and idk, i cant find anyone that sells decent weed and growing your own is illegal, no matter the amount.

10. So is possessing it I assume??

11. haha yeah, but id rather get caught with a gram than caught growing a once or pound. yknow

12. No I don't know.. you don't get caught if you follow the rules. No sell no tell no smell

13. Go big or go home big risks big rewards big nuts

play it smart play it cool cash checks snap necks

fuck bitches avoid snitches

idk bro

• Like Like x 3
  14. i feel you i always knew people who smoked but when i asked them they got all fucking squirely and didn't want to sell me any. just keep asking or grow your own. shit if i could find seeds i would grow my own but for some reasons the buds we get never have seeds in them i think dealers are removing them and selling them on the side for a better profit. luckily for me my coworker smokes and sells to me.

trying to stock up so i don't go dry.

15. You remove seeds because they add weight, are not smoke able, and SHOULD not even be fertile. Seedy weed=shitty weed

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not necessarily. Weed can be plenty dank and have seeds. It literally only means that it's been pollinated by a male. The reason why weed with seeds most people buy is shitty is because it's probably outdoor guerrilla grown and not given that much attention and they don't bother pulling the males.

17. If you aren't working find a job and get to know your co-workers, I was able to get a Weed dealer and a Concentrate dealer because I worked at a Dairy Queen for a little over 2 years when I was around 18 years old.

18. Go to nearest skate park. Follow your nose.

19. If a grower isn't even taking the time to pull seeds out before distribution I have high doubts about them not cutting corners in the cultivation process. You should still not be getting seedy weed either way, it does add to the weight considerably.

20. A
    and it wasn't a question of quality of the weed, but rather the fact that seeds just plain shouldn't be left in weed.