How tall will she grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by matrix1004, Jul 6, 2010.

1. What up everyone? Just wanted to know if anyone knows how tall will a WW grow after 12/12 is started. My plant was about 2 ft tall when I made the switch and now only 5 weeks later she is well over 5 ft. Scared that she will keep growing and out grow the closet. Just curious if anyone has had a WW plant out grow there grow room.

2. Most plants will double, sometimes even triple in size when they enter flowering I have read. I can't say for sure, but you could probably expect anywhere from your 5 feet now to 6, maybe even 6.5 feet.

3. i have been told that plants will stop stretching after three weeks? is it a pure sativa or what

4. Not sure if it's a pure Sativa or not. It's a Nirvana feminized WW!

5. #5 SilXJ, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    White Widow is a hybrid and is primarily 40% Indica and 60% Sativa, so she will grow some legs. Depending on whether or not it was breed with another plant it may be different, unless you know they are 100% WW. :cool:

EDIT: APPARENTLY! Though the original white widow is 40%/60%, Nirvana WW is 60% Indica/40% Sativa. Interesting.

6. yoo, romalians about to get boooted lmao :wave:

7. Lets try to answer the question seriously, the guy is concerned..

8. Well, I don't know what happened, but thanks to all who have tried to help.