How tall are you?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by cranberrie, Jan 24, 2012.

1. And when did you stop growing?
    Im 18 and 5'7. Im short haha.

2. 6'1"... My family grows for quite some time... normally around 27-29. We're freaks.

3. I'm short too :( 5'7

4. man try being fucking 5ft :laughing:

It's ok though.. I'm a girl, I kinda get away with it

5. My ex was 4'11.. and 3/4. She always made sure to say that :laughing:

I'm 6'2.. stopped growing sometime during my freshman year of college (just the last inch or so, I hit 6'1 in sophomore year).

6. I'm almost 5'11. Pretty content with it

7. im 19 and almost 6'3

8. 6'0". Stopped growing at age 16. :(

9. I'm 5'9", 18 y/o. I still may grow, apparently I have the frame of a fairly tall man (powerful jaw and all that) and I was a slow developer during puberty (I still can barely grow any facial hair). My grandpa is like 6'2" at 75ish years old. One of my uncles was about 5 feet even in high school (shortest man in his grade), then he hit a major growth spurt. He was about 6 feet tall when he died at age 21 and he was still growing then. So there's still room for me to grow, and even if I don't, 5'9" is average height and I'm content with it.

10. 6'1... Still growing

11. Im 178cm (5'10).. I am not a tall guy but I make up for it in pure ferociousness :devious:

12. It's okay for girls to be short lol :) I don't really like tall girls anyways, at least not freakishly amazon tall.

13. Yeah that's about the ideal height for a girl. I'm 5'11 which is not too bad. Although.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf0YwUJcqk[/ame]

14. I'm 18 and 6'2, and i've been 6'2 since I was 16 basically.

All I have to say is, I was a skinny motherfucker at 16, I was 6'2 150.:D

15. 5'9 at 22. I'm a lady so that's good. Stopped growing about 2 years ago.

16. 6'3". It's great being tall.

17. 6'1 6'2

i'm 19 i'm still growing a bit