How Stupid Do You Get When You Are High?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by TheDaveP93, May 31, 2013.

1. I'll be having a conversation with someone about uh... Let's say music and by the end of the conversation it ends with me talkin about some random ass subject like the president and then I stop mid sentence and try and remember what the original topic was and can't do it so I jus end on a bad spot. Say yup. And go back to work :D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Oh please. But at least we can still hold our heads up and be proud we aren't lushes. Stupidity + alcohol = bad outcome. Stupidity + weed = hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pretty goofy. I love it!

4. Sometimes when I'm high i just space out

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. My wife smokes half a joint and will ask me the most random stupid shit then I ask what she said she has no idea. This can go on for a hour or so

coco grow http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1253212-Pineapple-chunk-400watt-grow-box
    Pineapple chunk 400watt grow box

6. Most of the time i will be engaged in highly intelligent thought (compared to baseline) .

But i guess on the outside it looks really dumb, like i've just suddenly frozen with a dumb look on my face, when in fact my brain is running laps.

• Like Like x 1
  7. weed slows me the fuck down.

in my mind i think my thoughts are on hyperspeed, when really there slowed down big time.

ive written tests and shit in school around sober people and whether or not i know the information, im a LOT slower at finding the answers and it takes me way longer than others

• Like Like x 1