Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How stoned are you??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Steffdog420, Sep 7, 2012.

1. what's good GC. Now I know there's prolly already a thread for this but I'm way too blazed to think... So anyway how high are youu?

Good weed,
    Better times.

2. At first I was "not very", but this bud creeped up on me...pretty faded right now. Work in 3 hours, it's gonna go by super quick with this stuff

3. I'm an eleventeen out of 10 and am loving it

4. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say about -25

[​IMG]

5. [quote name='"Led Zepp"']On a scale of 1-10 I'd say about -25

[/quote]

Why not man?

6. Why not what? haha I am taking a tolerance break :( Tired of ripping bowl after bowl and barely feeling anything more then tired lol

7. frustratingly sober -___-

8. Not stoned enough to forget how much of a mess my life is, but too stoned to care :)

9. Lol the perfect balance..

10. 0

havent smoked in 24 hours.
    but that will change in about an hour

:bongin:

11. Well, I don't know. I just smoked for the first time since a two month T break. My girl kept trying to Mack face with me, and her lips felt like paste. So I'm pretty fucked haha.

12. 0, I'm on vacation with the rents. :D

13. Mm, just rolled a beautiful fat blunt with some sour d.
    Hopefully about to meet my maker.

14. roasted a couple bowls to the dome. about to be on cloud 9 WOO-HOO!

15. only a couple in at about a 6 but prepared for take off:smoke:

16. Pretty good right now, gonna have another bowl soon and then I should be set for a bit.

17. #17 orangegrovekush, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    ive just taken a 3 month t break its friday night about to smoke so ill update soon pretty stoned feel likes its increasing more n more

18. Good I just had a joint with loads of kief in it I have been this baked since Dam...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBYQRgyPvEo]Action Bronson & Statik Selektah - Central Booking (feat Mayhem Lauren) - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to that if you're a hip hop fan

19. I'm sober as fuck waiting for my buddy to re-up so I can get sum of this blue dream

20. I am really high, my mind keeps coming up with weird crazy songs! I should write some of these down!