Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYD, Sep 11, 2009.

1. I have about .3 left and then I cant smoke till October 10. At the moment I have a crazy chillum(packs .15 and you get about 5 average hits), bubbler(packs .2 and you can get up to 3 large hits), and some extra large Bambus that might burn for 5-6 minutes. I was thinking .2 in the bubbler and the rest into the chillum.

2. I prefer a bubbler to a chillum when I am at home. It's all about personal preference.

3. id just roll a nice j. :smoke: or ask a friend if he wants to smoke out and ask him to bring some stuff, if ull have like a g roll a blunt.

4. yea best thing to do with .3 is to match someone on an L imo

5. 4ish nice rips from the bubbler

6. pack some small bowls and corner so it lasts longer but i would go with the bubbler i like them more

7. No one that I know has anything on them. I think im gonna go with the bubbler b/c its just more pleasent to smoke from and you can see the weed burning.

8. Gravity or waterfall bong.

9. Make a spliff :) stick some tobacco in there with the weed. will burn longer and you slowlyyy get more and more stoned :) i love them.