how should i feel?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FiveOnIt, Jul 9, 2010.

1. i'll keep this short and sweet.
    this afternoon, my girlfriend broke up with me.
    this evening, i got a job.
    i don't know if i should be happy, or sad.

2. the same thing happened to me. not as defined as that, but the day i got my job, was the day me and my girl stopped talking, and over the next 2 or so weeks, everything just kind of fell off. the 2 were definitely directly related

i was stoked regardless at first just for having the job, but then things kinda negated and got bad again, but it had to do with a lot more than just my gf, but she was def the primary source. i think you should just be... open, and see how things go. of course, my ex texted me last night and now i'm all confused... she just straight plays head games and i think i'm going to cut it off for my own health/well being.

3. Happy man feel happy.. More money more weed, as one door closes another one opens.

I know it's hard but you'll find someone buddy especially at work, hit up some co workers ey.

4. FUCK head games. i hate getting that shit played on me. it especially pisses me off when the girl can't decide if she wants to stay or leave. my girl just texted not 2 seconds ago asking if i think she made the right choice. i replied with a very numb "ye." i'd like to see her response to that.
    these two events were completely irrelevant. i never even told my girlfriend i applied for this job, but i told her today, to try and keep things a little friendly. i hope your shit turns around, as i hope mine does with this new job.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNNxnKVEpQ]YouTube - Bitches Ain't Shit - A Cappella[/ame]:cool:

6. and for the record, as soon as i got the call that i got the job, i literally thought "M.O.B."