Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how should i feel??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wagnerben, Dec 1, 2008.

1. i've done weed a number of times now (using: joints, blunts, bongs, & bowls) but i still am not sure if i've actually been "high"...my friends tell me i was 'tweekin out' but i always act silly so i don't know.....

how should i feel?...the only thing i do feel is when i've not been smoking and it feels like my life is a dream...its hard to explain but it feels like im dreaming (note: this is when im NOT smoking)

am i not doing enough of it??...this seems silly cuz i got 2 BIG 'OL bong hits a couple days ago and i didn't feel different...me and my bud just played frusciante songs on the guitar....im gonna try doing alot this weekend cuz i got 20 bucks so ima get me a half ounce all to myself to see if im not doing enough

anyway...plz help me out ppl....
    to reclarify my questions:
    1. how should i feel? / how do you feel?
    2. am i not doing enough?

thx
    =]

2. $20 for a half O. No offense, but you aren't smoking very good weed so it is likely to take way more than 2 bong rips to get blazed. It is hard to explain the feeling (I'm horrible at putting feelings into words) but you will definitely know if you are high.

3. ^^^^
    Ya 20$ gets like 2 grams here.

You should start to notice a change in your balance and anything even remotely funny will crack you up. My body feels tingly or "comfortably numb" :)

Make sure your inhaling right and the smoke gets in your lungs.

4. If your life feels like a dream when you're not smoking, I suggest you seek medical attention. Other then that, make sure you're not smoking schwag.

5. i would save that money muh friend...cause thats a waste.but are you sure you are actuelly taking in the smoek and holdingf it and stuff?

6. if ur gettin a half o for 20 then its horrible weed lol and how i feel mostly is my body get numb i kinda feel like im floating,EVERYTHING is funny lol i laugh at so much,its feels like times goin by really fast but when i check the time only like 3 mins has gone by haha

7. a number of things could be be your problem

1. are you holding in the smoke and not just breathing it out? (like 7-10 sec)
    2. quality of bud your smokin (it'll take more than 2 hits of regs to get you high but if some strains you can take just one)
    3. setting? relaxed is prolly best
    4. and you may just have a high tolerance.

you might know alot of this already but i was just trying to help. some of people dont even get baked their first or even second time ( I didnt the first) sojust get you some dank and hold it in and enjoy the ride, hope this helps

Happy Toking:bongin:

8. yeah, try to get some better quality bud. after you take a hit, take a breathe of air to rule out any inhalation problems.

Tips For Having A Good High:

1. Eat before you smoke.

2. Stay Hydrated

3. Dont smoke too much, too fast.

4. Try to smoke in a relaxed, non-stressful environment.

9. 1. if you are paying 20 bucks for a half ounce. you are buying the shitty stuff.
    where i live you can get about 1.5g with 20 bucks. and thats without getting good shit.
    2. make sure when you take your hit, after you take your mouth off the piece...take a huge breath of air..that will help you inhale it

good luck

10. When you get your first amazing good high.

EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD EVER IN THE WORLD IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD EVER.