Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How should I clean this

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Amorse14, Dec 14, 2013.

1. #1 Amorse14, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    Have this big acrylic zong and I think the previous owner of it might have used rubbing alcohol and salt in it to clean it and it left a white residue on it the problem is idk how to clean out the residue it's on there pretty good like it has to be scraped off and I kinda don't want to get rid of the piece really because I haven't found anything like it any help??

Attached Files:

2. its called hard water stains .. It would help if you uploaded a pic to see how bad it was

Either way, ive never found a way to get rid of them.

3. id throw it out

4. #4 snoopdog6502, Dec 14, 2013
    A baby bottle brush and vinegar . Some of the stains may be hard water dried on like concrete and the vinegar should douche it out some.

Give it a long soak too.

5. I might try the vinegar but how do I clean the middle of it lol

Attached Files:

6. get a tub or bucket and submerg that shit

7. alcohol can play some crazy games on acrylic, not sure if youll be able to get if off..maybe warm/hot water and soap? thats what i used when i had an acrylic.

8. That is one ugly ass bong.Have you tried 99% ISO alchohol and sea salt? If you have try letting it soak in hot water for 5 minutes. (As hot as your sink gets)

9. that bong made me chuckle

10. Is it really not that appealing lol maybe if it didn't have this shit in there lol I paid like 30 bucks for it

Attached Files:

11. These pics are fucked up though I think

12. Does that bong have a lot of drag?

13. It's a 23" bong

14. Yeah it does it hits pretty hard

some half stiff wire with a green scotch-bright dish scubber wired and taped to it.

16. #16 Schrodingers Cat, Dec 14, 2013
    Have you tried like a little test spot to see?
    Maybe some CLR and then a dish soap and water cleaning.

17. Would the clr damage the acrylic?

18. Fuck that why struggle?! Formula 420 will do the trick to help you get rid of all that shit!

19. #19 Iceman2damax, Dec 14, 2013
    EDIT: Well fuck, I was wrong, don't use acetone.I'd recommend isopropyl alcohol and some NaCl.Do a quick wash.

20. The thought of chemicals in my bong kinda sketches me out lol