How relaxed are cops in your town/city about weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by WoodHouse, Nov 11, 2013.

1.  I live in the south and lemme tell you. The cops in my small city (next to a big city but separated by state lines) will not hesitate to bring the dogs in and search your car even if there is a slight hint of marijuana smell anywhere. Cops in my town don't play around with weed and will do everything they can to get you on it. 

What about you guys? Say you got caught smoking a joint in a public park? How's the cop gonna act?

2. Same here (South Florida); except I'm in a big city. And we have village police who have absolutely nothing better to do than to hand out traffic tickets.

3. Three Words - Fuck The Police. 
    There were some asshole cops around here in this small city that will fuck you up if you look at them wrong, real power trippin pigs. The kind that will stop kids on the street after dark just for a fishing expedition to find anything at all to stick you with. Guilty until proven otherwise.

4. A cop in LA will tell you if you're using your piece wrong. "Put your finger over the carb!"

Sent from my Nexus 5.

5. Where I'm living now they will beat your ass with there batons.

6. it varies. some of them are still dicks about it and others are like 'thats all you've got on you? gram & a half?..get outta here.'

7. I live in maine, if you get caught with a small ammount of weed you will just get fined... the cops are still dicks though

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. A friend had his grow raided and once he showed his and his wifes paperwork for medical the cops started asking questions about cloning.
    So he had a bunch of cops in his grow room standing around as he gave a lesson on cloning. that was before recreational use was legal.

Cops here in Washington state don't give a fuck, just don't have over 24 ounces of medical and don't be driving around stoned, selling to kids, smoking in public.

Just common sense.

9. I live in Georgia in a smallish town ,and if you get caught here they won't hesitate to treat a bud like it's a fucking pound of crack. I'm talking dogs, back-up ,slamming your face in the ground while screaming "stop resisting" the whole speacial treatment. This is of course assuming you don't get the 1 cop out of 500 that thinks it's no big deal ,but even then they will scare the fuck out of you by giving you the whole your looking at a long time in prison speech before just crushing your pipe in front of you.

10. Flint town 810... one of the most dangerous cities in america they aint to worried about a lil weed lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. well it depends.

Im a pretty nice guy and have had all nice encounters with the officers of my town.
    I have also been security working side by side with them, blazed the whole time.

there was a situation with my friend but, he's the good kid in his family, his brothers are on unmentionables and have long records and they think he's in on the too.

but homies organic.

I see as long as i have no weapons and remain non profit
    ima smoke

ps nice sig

12. In kentucky they are either really relaxed or really strict, no inbetween

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum