how phat?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TwitcherzX, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Generally, with White Widow, and on average, how does an average plant under average conditions, how fat is the bud typically, for a 2 foot tall plant? Average conditions. And by how fat, does the bud typically cover the entire main stem, and how wide or thick does it get?

2. So, wait, just to clarify, you mean like average right? Not too good, not too bad, just right?

:smoke: Methinks you smoked a bit before that post.

Anyway, it's an unanswerable question, really. There's no such thing as average, at least not with that vague of details. People would need to know light wattage, type, soil, hydro, ferts, blah blah blah

But, the post amused me, so at least you accomplished something :D

3. lol maybe a lil... ok lets say its a healthy plant, its about a week and a half into flowering, its almost 2 ft tall, its got some great bud forming all over with around 8 branches growing upwards with bud including the main kola, its sadly only under 68 watts of fluorescent lighting but it is extremely healthy, not stretched and its growing fast as hell, its white widow, so yeah, watered every day, it will be in flowering for maybe 60-65 days, only a little nutes, so with that how fat do you think the buds willl get and how big a yield, all im asking for is a simple estimation lol not an exaxt ansewr

4. unfortunately for this question. this result can vary from nothing to every*thing depending on the setup/condition of the grow . sorry man. :eek:

5. dude i just told you that stuff

6. i would have to say that under 65watts, youre wastin your time and your probably lookin at next to nuthin.....you need lots of light for optimum growth....in and around 5000 lumins per square foot should be sufficient enough, good luck!

7. the last time I grew something under that kind of wattage.. I got real shitty product and real shitty weight.... sorry to be so brutally honest.. but seriously dude.. my first floresent setup(80watts) and it's outcome made me go strait to the store and buy a 400w hps.. all it did was frustrate me.. I'd say veg it under that untill you can afford a 300 dollar setup... It'll give you like a Qp- half a p of quality dank.. that 68 watts would give you about and ounce or two of some stuff I wouldn't smoke..

8. An ounce or two is fine for my first try (yes, this is my first grow, also I have 20 more ww seeds so its not a big deal if this one fails), also, I used up the rest of my lights so now I'm up to 115 watts, is this gonna help much more, especially compared to the 69 watts originally? Will almost 60 more watts affect the yield much? Also, my lighting setup is as follows, I have 2 lights hanging above the whole plant, and I have 4 lights, one on each side, so every part of the plant is getting direct light, each light is around 4 inches away from the plant.

9. i highly doubt that youll get anywhere near an oz, it may look fine now but remember, the bigger it gets the more light is required to grow it.
    after awhile space between nodes will increase, and buds will stretch so bad that it'll look like a bunch of seperate calyx's on the stem.
    trust me when i tell you that you are wasting your time with such a low wattage....
    unless you're rooting clones.!.!:cool:

10. Well ill just grow again after this, I have 20 seeds still.

11. no harm in experimenting, and it sure is enjoyable to watch them develop
    as long as youre not gettin youre hopes up

12. id suggest a LST with the 6 lights it can be done with enough light to produce at least 1 oz if done properly, but besides that im with the rest of these guys, you will benefit with more light.:wave: