Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how pathetic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by classactslacker, Mar 27, 2010.

1. I'm short on money right now so im going to buy a quarter of regs for $35 but i only have 3 5s and 25 1s do you think my dealer would care if i paid in so many 1s?

2. It's money bro, if he doesn't like it fuckin walk away.

3. Well I don't know your dealer but most dealers i've known don't give a shit, I mean its money right?

I once paid my dealer in coin rolls when I was really fiending. I had like 100 bucks in coin rolls and I bought a half oz:D

4. lmao you think thats funny? one time me and my friend were high as balls and we went to sell to this kid and he pulled out 50 dollers in loose quarters that we had to count lmao

but hey money is money to me :hippie:

5. If you're really that worried about it just go to a gas station and ask if you can have larger bills. Otherwise i doubt the dealer will care