How open of a stoner are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Feb 2, 2011.

1. I used to be a pretty open stoner. Which means I didn't make much attempt to hide the fact that I smoked weed.

I wouldn't go telling people I smoke weed, but if they asked, I wouldn't lie about it.

But now I have a different thought about how open I should be with my smoking habit.

From now on, I will not let anyone know I smoke.

Except friends on GC, of course...

But in real life, as far as people are concerned, I am a non-smoker who just has a very bad case of allergy, which is why his eyes are teary all the time.

2. heard that

3. i am pretty open about it. some of my cool teachers even know.
    my parents know.
    and some of my extendend family
    and every one of my friends.

4. Thanks for hearing man.

You are defenitely one person I don't lie to.

5. i like you ggrass

6. I am not open about it in school or work but with friends they obviously know and I think my parents and my girl's parents know for sure.

7. It felt so good to hear that.

I like you too.

8. lets hugfuck! :D

9. Ill leave you two here alone :smoke:

10. Dude, I appreciate you communicating so freely with me like this. I really do.

:D

11. Care to join? :ey:

12. :)

i made a conscious decision when joining gc that i would, for the first time in my life, be this open (which is fully open)....i like it so far...wonder if its ever gonna get fucked up tho...

13. I use my right hand when pissing.

14. Guess I have to now !

Im probably one of the most open stoners around, I just dont care if people know or not. I dont see it as a big deal just like lighting up a cig(backy smokers). But some of my friends are assasins creed with their smoking habits lol

15. well I was gonna post but I don't wanna ruin the chemistry going on here.....

16. are you open enough for anal?

17. ggrass fantasises aboutgetting his ass eaten out while i like it fucked by women and passable shemales....

18. Officially unsubscribed to this thread.

19. I see a great journey ahead of you man... it's gonna be a fun ride, I'm sure.