Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old were you when you started

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zacandcody10, Oct 6, 2008.

1. 12; first party; first beer; first joint but not the first fuck :mad:

2. #102 Blutteufel, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
    I was roughly 8 or 9 the first time I smoked, and then didn't touch the stuff again until I was 12, when I started smoking off and on until I went steady the next year

3. 13 im 22 now and smoke solid hash spliffs with tabacco everyday 3-4 a day

4. 15, got so baked that first time :smoking:

5. 17....rolled a shitty wrap my first time, and put a whole gram of schwag in it and got myself so high that i just kept fallin asleep. way too much.

6. hah very first time was kinda sadly back in 5th grade wow. Friends mom's boyfriend left his stash around and my homie loaded us a pipe of "grass", I didn't know what was up.

Smoked that, I went back into his room and was shuffling my damn magic cards like a mad man and he got hella crazed and ran around in his mother's underwear...:eek:

7. 13 on a beach in Norfolk (England) it was pretty amazing although we then had to wait 2 hours for a bus but i didnt care lol.

8. was 13, a freshman in HS. bought myself an ounce through a friends connect with the money i was saving for the new microsoft xbox.
    we smoked a philly titan, as they called it (basically a blunt), and a few bowls, and i was having tunnel vision, and seeing crazy shit.

we were under an overpass, and i was seeing fish on the concrete, i was the only one seeing that...lol:smoking: i was so stoned i couldnt climb the fence to get back to the street.

9. I was 14, 12/19/68 (five days after my birthday - that's how I remember). Forty years coming up. I asked my older sister to hook me up. She sent me next door in the duplex they lived in, on Vermont street in Lawrence, KS. The guy had some nice weed and killer Lebanese blond hash.

No lookin' back, no regrets other than the difficulty of finding dank nugs now that I'm an old guy.
    Medical marijuana in every state without a federal nark squad…I don't think it's too much to ask.
    That's change I can believe in…

10. started smokin at 11 with my sister's friends and been tokin practically every day since

11. My first time was when I was 17. My friend had been buggin me to try his shit for a while now and I was like Na ( back when I was an anti smoker) so one night I was chillin at his place and he asked me to hit his bong and at first I was like no, but then was like what the hell? so I took 4 nice rips and got insanely baked hahaha it was fun. Im 19 now and just recently started getting more into it.

12. I was 13 but I didn't really get into it for about a year and a half then about a bit more than a year ago I got on to probation for a drug charge and have been having to take random UAs but now I only have 1 month and 2 days until I can hit the pipe without having the consequences that I have encountered while smoking even though I was on probation.

13. i was 18 years old, almost 19. i'm 22.5 now.