Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old were you when you started

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zacandcody10, Oct 6, 2008.

1. 16, smoked out of an apple too :)

2. i was 13, Spent all day with a group of friends setting up lights for this dance at my school. some of the friends already were potheads pretty much. So after, we get the idea to smoke cause we thought the dance would be sweet cause of the lights and such.

Didn't work, got high and they wouldn't let us back in the building.

3. 14. i remember it like it was yesterday.
    we were hangin out on a July 1st (CANADA DAY) [i live in Canada btw]
    and he was hittin shoots in his room when i came over and i never tried it before
    so i hit like 6 shoots and didnt feel a thing. then BANG, it hit me so hard.
    i was laughing uncontrollably and was eating two oreos at a time laying on his bed
    GREAT TIMES :hello:

and have stayed a stoner ever since,,, :smoking:

4. 13 i smoked 3 joints with my sister and i got tore up. then after a while she would buy ounces and i would buy 8 grams from her every friday

5. Was 14 when I smoked for the first time. I burned twice with my cousin but hadn't felt it. Third time I was in a garage with a water bottle pipe. Didn't feel it at first but on the cab ride home I completely mellowed out.

6. I was 14 & it was great. Haha xD

7. First time was Christmas break of 8th grade so 15. Didn't really feel it but I tried it a few more times after that and was a daily smoker that whole summer. Used a Gatorade bottle gravity. Good times

8. 16, at a friends smoking out of his bong. I took 4 hits, felt a bit smiley and slow for a minute, and then I kinda went all drowsy and kept falling in and out of sleep. Conversations and playing video games were impossible. That only lasted for an hour and then I drifted back into feeling 100% sober, but was incredibly paranoid so I didn't smoke anymore that day.

9. i started when i was 13 i met up with some ppl and bought a half o and smoked some in a graveyard then at a friends then i started smoking alot haha

10. tried it at 15 started doing it like 2-3 times a month at 16

11. 15,my older brother gave me my first pipe:hello:

12. I was 16, with a few friends at like 12:30 in the morning.. my friends parents were away that weekend.... we made a bong out of a gatorade bottle lol.

13. 13. smoked it with my pot head cuzin. Smoked it out of a beer can that we fouond on the ground lol

14. 12 Smoked my first blunt with a group of people when it was cold as shit, in a trainstation, on the LIRR (long island railroad)

15. 13 years old.

Smoked with this guy i met at school.

:smoke:

16. 16, smoked with some people after school, stopped for a year. Im in college now so I plan on starting again.

17. I was 13 when I first tried it. Didn't get high.
    A year later my friend bought a 1/2 ounce of some schwag for 4/20. I got extremely high and have been toking ever since. Thankfully, schwag doesn't get me high anymore lol.

18. 16, I ditched a school assembly in the morning and my friend who already graduated was at his apartment next to the school. He rolled a swag joint and proceeded to hotbox his bathroom, and smoked a bowl.

Happened 3 years ago. Been smoking almost every day sense.

19. and call me a herbaholic :hello:

i was 13 i think. my mate smoked a joint with me on the way back from school,