How old were you when you first tried weed

Discussion in 'General' started by 420_rampage, Nov 10, 2015.

1. 14 , just entered high school and was smoking cigs all that summer, enjoying the "head high" like it was weed... Then one month into high school I finally found someone to sell me weed. It wasn't til a year of "hiding" it from my siblings that I found out my bros would blaze with each other all the time, ever since then I've been blazing everyday

2. 13. October of 1972. That makes 43 years of smoking weed.

3. 14.. 20 years later the relationship is going strong.

4. Month or two after i turned 16. Think it was a pretty appropriate time in hindsight.

5. 18 and i didn't get high because i had no clue wtf i was doing //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

6. 16 but only did it a few times in high school due to money issues and lack of stoner friends. So it was a rare treat for a few years.I was the first of my friends to try it even at that age, though all of my friends were younger than me but only by a year or two. I knew I wanted to be a regular stoner from the first time I tried it and now at 30 I am and have been for a while and all but one of my friends smoke weed, and as an added bonus I live in Washington state.

7. 14 boy loved it ever since

8. A month and a day before I turned 17. Easy to remember because it was 8/8/08, the opening night of the Bejing olympics.

9. It was either 18 or 19....

10. I was 17

11. 12 or 13...