Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first started smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle fudge, Jul 31, 2013.

1. When I was 16. I remember going to a party and my friend handed me a joint. I must have taken 10 hits or so that night, but I wasn't feeling a thing. It was because I wasn't holding the smoke in.... 

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was 12 years old, went to a crack house with some friends and fired up a joint in a closet (hot boxed).. Didn't get high till i smoked a menthol cigarette, but didn't start really toking daily til high school. 14 year old. Then I stopped eating lunch and saved all the money to buy $20 worth of weed at the end of the week. Had a bowl that was made out of metal pipe and had a faucet screen on it so weed wouldn't fall into it and smoked in my bedroom with the windows open, was pretty nice because my parents are 420 friendly. Actually got to smoke with them last Christmas :D

3. 17
    I'd wanted to try it for a while but never felt like it when I had the opportunity, but once I was in a group of 4 and 3 of us were going to smoke for the first time during my senior year:)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ahh remember it like it was yesterday. Age 15 freshman year in the middle of winter, with my two closest friends. Smoked out of a water bottle bong hahah

5.  A crackhouse?! Please do go on that sounds like a story

6. sixth grade.. so 12

7. first smoked when i was 15 on 4/20  me and 4 of my friends burned thru like 5 grams and baked in his shed   nothing was beter than opening the door and watching all the smoke flood out      i was goin crazyy though

8. I was 16 and it was prom night, my friend handed me a joint and I took a huge drag, obviously having never smoked before I coughed my guts out haha

9. 14 before then I went through a different phase ... Surely glad I switched to a better alternative.

10. 14 or 15.. those were the fucking days!

11. Jesus I thought 16 was early. 12? Can't imagine.

12. 14. Thank God my cousins smoked then too or I probably wouldn't smoke because none of my friends did back then and I'd have no way to get a hookup and I don't like smoking by myself

13. 14 first time was with my cousins which was pretty awesome because we basically grew up together so it was kinda just natural for it to happen with them

14. 15 I went to my friends house we all planned it , we were gonna buy 2 grams , get some food for the night we toked in his garage ate some spaghetti his mom made earlier omg was it so sick

15. 13....peer pressure lol.....kinda....I threatened to "tell" my brother and his friend forced me to.....been smoking everyday since......and that was over 10 yrs ago...... :)

16. #60 Cleonnali, Aug 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    15, two bowls in my second floor bathroom at my parents house at 12.18 AM on new years with three of my best friends and a pipe named Shadowfax... got so baked I ended up eating chips by shoving my face into the bowl instead of taking them out with my hands. Everyone kept telling me that I was high which was mad confusing because I'm a type one diabetic so "high" meant high blood sugar to me. I kept telling everyone, "No, I'm not high! I'm high!" 

great fucking night.

haven't looked back since. 

EDIT: It wasn't peer pressure so much as me thinking "hey, my friend has some weed? I wanna try this!"