Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first started smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle fudge, Jul 31, 2013.

1. I first started smoking weed when I was 12. Peer pressure got to me and thank god it did. One of the best days of my life lmao.
    How about you fellow blades? When did you first have a toke?

2. #2 West Coast Blunts, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    I remember back in the day pops used to pass me a blunt after my warm milk and story. I got great sleep before pre school every morning.

3. I started when I was 18. 

4. started at age 14, freshmen year!

5. 15, didn't enjoy it the same then as I do now though!

6. i also started at 12, been smoking everyday since.

7. I started when I was 14 and have been smoking everyday since.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. First time, I was 17...smoked an 8th in a night and never burnt again til I was 18. I was scared my parents would find out! Going on 12ish years now!

9. #10 Blergs, Jul 31, 2013
    when i was 14 then from 20-23 none at all ( had some bad anxiety issues comming up and it seemed to make it worse) and then after my car accident and getting a screwed up back/spine that is ALWAYS in pain i started a bit to help, then about a year later talked ot my doc and am now a Canadian medical cannabis user.  its GREAT to have a selection of over 30 strains at any given time!
    I LOVE the cheese strains, and hash.. loving SHARK right now that is a high CBD strain..
    anyway yeah.. 14.. first day of highschool :-/

10. The first time I smoked weed was when I was 15, but then didn't smoke after that for quite a while. I really started smoking weed when I was 17. A buddy of mine asked if I wanted to blaze before class one day and since then been smoking pretty much everyday 

11. I started when I was 13 and I'm still smoking at 21.

12. #14 Experienced 14:59, Jul 31, 2013
    First smoked when I was 14 when I ran into two buddies of mine smoking a J in the bathroom

13. 16. Smoked maybe 5 times over the next few months but didn't actually get high until I was 17.

14. I was 19 and was like screw this im going to finally go get high!

15. I was 15. I remember it clear as day. Smoked a fat (very sloppily rolled) blunt on the jungle gym in this weird ass little park in my best friends neighborhood. It was a symbolic moment in our long, fine, and outstanding bromance.

16. The night of my 13th birthday, 55+ years ago.

17. 14 years old my buddies blazed me out for the first time I had the super munchies I remember I put sour patches on my spaghetti idk why but at that time it was like my taste buds had a orgy for days