Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Old Were You When You First Smoked Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILLUSIONisDope, Jul 25, 2011.

1. #41 ILLUSIONisDope, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao cool story bro

2. First smoked weed when i was 14 just going 15, it was one of the last quarters of middle school i remember ahah.

3. Cooler story is how someone managed to consume all of the *illegal narcotics* that Hunter S. Thompson did...But I'd rather not tell it, honestly.:cool:

4. 15 with two ex-girlfriends at the same time. yeah.

5. first time was 14. started smoking regulary at 15 and throughout high school.

6. 16. First time I smoked I didn't really feel it. 2nd time was a decent buzz. 3rd time I got toasted.

7. 13 years old with a dime bag of reg and a home made bong, probably the highest I've ever been. :smoking:

8. 14 weekends. sophomore, junior, and senor year i smoked daily(with huge tolerance breaks sometimes) and maintained like a 3.4, which wasn't too bad in my eyes :p

9. when I was 17

10. I first smoked when I had just turned 15. There was this kid that would invite people over his house and smoke them up. I got invited over his house a few times but was Paranoid of getting caught. Eventually I gave in to the curiosity. I went with my friend and it was his first time too. Between 5 heads we smoked 2 blunts, a joint, and a few hits off a bong. I was so zooted I could barley move. We had to walk about a half mile back to my friends house. We ended up laying on his basement floor listening to music. When I got home I was so tired I went straight to bed.

11. A few weeks after my 16th birthday! The first time I tried marijuana it was definitely amazing!

12. Started at 16. Became a daily smoker a month afterwards. Now at 18, I still try to smoke everyday, but I've been broke lately :'(

13. 14. That was a GREAT day. :smoke:

14. Smoked my first doobie in 1971 at age 11:smoke:
    One of the kids we used to toke with was only 7 or 8 :eek:

15. First time, 14. Daily smoker by 16.

16. thatwould suck..

17. First time was 14. Near daily at 16 till now