Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Old Were You When You First Smoked Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ILLUSIONisDope, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Sixteen with some douchey pothead kids. They used to do all of these dumbass weed things like, "if you chew on the last bit of the joint it gets you higher." Then I would try to argue it with science and they'd be like "no man trust me I always get higher."

Dumbass weed kids, glad I smoke with nerds now.

2. 17 first time, was pretty shitty the first couple times cause that's all my friends knew. I smoked like once a month. Now I'm 18 smoke nearly daily on dank mostly some mids tho. Pretty great and my parents know I do, don't like it, but I just don't smoke in my house and it's good.

3. 18, kinda late i guess XD

4. We need to get StormCrow up in here.

5. 14, summer before going to high school. Good times. Just wish I never messed with E. I was a stupid kid who thought I knew everything.

6. haha thats pretty young. I think I did at 16

7. been smoking since 14

8. first smoked back in 3rd grade LOL seriously, but only like 2 times.
    14-started smoking more often,mostly before i went to sleep or when parents weren't home
    now- whenever i want

9. I first smoked around 16 or 17. I can't remember exactly when because I took quite a keen liking to it. - ___ -

10. first time was a month after i turned twelve, some really dank weed, too.

11. 32. Yup.

12. 10-12 I was taking a toke or two off my brothers joint

13. First time was when i was 14.. Smoked a lot that day and didn't get high :( .. Did it quite a bit freshman year.. quit for 2 years, and got big in it my senior year.. Going into college and im still hooked haha.

14. I was 17

15. 42 but that was in my past life when I was a historian in 1960's France. This life I started when I was 14

16. seven years old