Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you when you first smoked? Did you get high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mary_who, Oct 23, 2013.

1. I was 17 when I first smoked. Some friends took me into the woods, packed a bowl of some nice purple bud, they showed me how to smoke, I took one hit, got high, and everything looked... 3d.

My theory on why people don't get high the first time is that they don't know how to properly inhale the smoke.

How old were you and what was your experience like?

2. I'm gonna say I was 16, and I did not get high. Then again, I don't really remember if I even inhaled.

[​IMG]

4. I was 11 or 12 and me and a friend went into the woods and smoked a joint. Coughed up my lungs haha, and I thought I didn't feel anything until I realized that I was super high lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. First time I hit a joint I was around 15, my brother and his friend used to smoke up all the time. His friend wanted to get me high but my brother was afraid the parents would find out and he'd get in trouble. So one day he was over and my brother wasn't upstairs (cant remember what he was doing) but his friend came to my room and let me take a couple tokes off a joint. It got me faded for sure, was two or three years later that I started smoking regularly.

6. I was in gettysburg for a soccer tournament, I inhaled and did not get high... took me 6 separate times smoking before i got high. I was convinced smoking weed was stupid and didn't understand why people liked it. Decided that if i didn't feel anything profound on my sixth time smoking i wouldn't keep wasting my money. Faced a joint with my friend at a carnival, was in another world hahaha 

7. I was 12 when my sister, 17 at the time, and her 2 freinds rolled me a fat j. I got high as shit but they had to show me how to inhale properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I was 13 and gullible, I spent 10$ on 1 joint and then smoked it with the dude. I still fucking hate myself knowing how big of a piece of shit the dude is today.But i was high as shit. I remember closing my eyes and I felt like i was a robot. Its really stupid now that i think about it. :hide:  

9. #9 Biltwellnigga, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    14.  Got too high.

I got the spins. Puked.  Saw my self in slow motion watching my self from the BACK walking!!!

Shit was the trippiest high ever.  Spent the next few hours feeling like death in a starbucks with my friend.

10. #10 fatcuz1234, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    15, Off my friends bong got wrecked and went mountain biking at a solid [9] got a phone call once and responded phone kept ringing in my mind till I  came down lol  :bongin:

11. If you inhaled properly you would have got high, people who don't get high their first time because they dont understand how to inhale exhale 

12. Nah not entirely true, i know for a fact i inhaled multiple times without getting high, i would cough and all that.... i think its just random for everyone

13. A few days after I turned 13. Three good hits and I decided to stop there. I had done hours of research and wanted my first experience to be pleasurable and not too intense (I was pretty mature for my age. Went through a lot of shit that forced me to grow up fast) I talked to my mom about it, we had a very open relationship. I told her that I had been doing a lot of research into cannabis and that I wanted to try it. She asked me a few questions and then asked if I wanted to smoke a bowl. Her reasoning was "Ide rather you do it with me in a safe controlled enviroment then someplace dangerous" me and her still have a great relationship and cannabis has made that bond even stronger. Don't remember coughing all that much. I took a toke for a few seconds then a big breath of air. I remember feeling like I was inside my chest if that makes any sense haha. I had a wonderful first experience.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yeah, I was 15 and I asked my step-bro what smoking weed felt like. That same night I asked, he brought some reggie and let me smoke it with him and one of his friends. I only got a slight buzz, but I do remember that everything was kind of 3rd dimensional. I had to smoke like four different times before I actually got high, because I didn't know how inhale the smoke.

15. It's all about situation.

I was 13-14

16. 18, so high I didnt smoke again until 25.

sent from my goddamn phone

17. I was 17 when I first smoked, didn't get too high, was kinda worried about getting caught

Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

18. My friend I smoked up 10 fucking sessions definitely inhaled before he got high.  He went through a whole quarter of my bud before he got high.  You could see there was definitely THC in his body because his eyes did get a little red and had that classic stoned look.  But I knew the kid since we were really young and I was the one that introduced bud to him too.

He was definitely inhaling and he was definitely not high till after all those 10 sessions.

19. I was 13 and smoked out of a pen... not a vape pen like these days, an actual pen hahaha got high as fuck too

20. lol yeah same here.  I tried it again once or twice after a month or two.  Still got way too high.  I didn't pick it back up for good till like 6 months later.