Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you got high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AveryThc, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I think i was 14 and I was with these 2 friends who did it before me, It was winter time and we where on the middle of the lake it was frozen anyways i walked home and for some weird reason couldnt stop blinking the walk home.

2. My i ask what was the first time u got high? Or can you not discuss that here.

3. #83 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Age 13... 7 years and I've never had a high quite as amazing.

4. #84 Dony, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    16 years old or 17.Smoked a bowl from a home-made bong.I was coughing like motherfucka, I was spitting on the concrete because it was hard to breathe and this cute girl was there.She had a thick butt anyway.We were walking to school with my high friends then BOOM it hit me.Fell in luv with MJ since. 

5. 16, I am 21 now

6. I was 17....I'm almost 20 now.....I've never EVER been as high recently as I was that day...

7. 13 years old, like .2 gram, metal battie... I couldn't even light myself ahahaha. I'd give anything to go back, the smell I miss most.

Man, I love weed.

8. 14, with a joint my friend found in her basement after her older sister had a party. Currently 23 and still smoking :)

9. #90 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    Age 13 when i first toked in life.  ,Been toking 6 Years. (almost 19 Yrs old)  (Agent Orange) Atm Hydroponically grown strain :smoke: :bongin: :yummy:

10. #91 PurplePermafrost, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    I was 16 years old, and I actually called up my friend from middle school who smoked then and asked to try it. Got super blitz that night and fell in love with sweet Mary Jane. :) Her lips kiss mine mostly every day since.

11. Hope he didnt let a 13 year old take some tabs at a concert lol

12. I can't remember exactly but I was around 12 or 13. I was with my brother and he asked if I wanted to smoke with him and his friend. Little ol' me use to think weed was one of those hardcore drugs but I was like hey my brother is smart so I'll trust this. Ever since then me and him have been smoking like a motherfucker  :D I use to go from "Ew no I don't want to smoke" to "HURRY UP AND LOAD THAT BOWL NIGGA" lmao. 

13. 18...and I'm 19 now. LOL guess I got a late start.
    I met this girl in my science class my senior year who always smelled like weed and ended up hitting her up for some after I won $600 on a slot machine. The weed was horrible and I don't remember getting very high until I got some weird from a guy friend months later.

14. #96 hyperballad, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    First time I ever tried it was when I was 21 (Im 24 now). It was interesting because I got sick (I was drinking before) and really didnt feel much of anything since I had no idea how to smoke. My friends and I were on the balcony and they started passing around a blunt and I took a hit and started coughing like crazy! The next day my throat felt awful and I didnt want to do it again. 

The first time I actually got high was some months later - that was a good time. My friend told me how to smoke and then when I felt it, it was great. I experienced paranoia and thought everyone that knocked on the door was the cops, :laughing: but other than that it was a fun time.

15. ​15… 30 now. Hanging w/ some friends from school. They didn't think the girl of the group would smoke, kinda dared me. We got hella lit and someone ordered 8 (yes 8) pizza's. Funny as hell, never laughed so hard in my life. 

16. #98 j420j420, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    12 years old on some train tracks using a corn cob pipe my friend bought for 1.75 at the corner store.
    Looking back I shake my head cuz I was WAY TO FUCKING YOUNG. Wish I waited till at least highschool or something, but I see young high schoolers sometimes and still think even at that age I was to young

17. #99 CheshireBA, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    16 in the woods with le gf (still with her to this day). She smoked but stopped when she started dating me as I was straight edge wayyyy back then, but my curiosity got the better of me and around 6 months into dating her I asked her to roll a joint for us to share. We decided to go to my favorite heavily wooded park and find a secluded clearing. We smoked the whole thing between us. Whatever strain it was it caused hilarious results for a first timer, I was sitting on a log not really feeling anything, and then 2 minutes later it hit me. I went "oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwww" semi-involuntarily as it hit me hard (well, as hard as a nice huge bear hug like weed does :p) and just fell backwards and laid there enjoying it. Apparently I was down for an hour and a half though it don't remember it being that long xD. Soon after I discovered that someone I worked in school with a lot was a dealer, picked up my first g, and the rest is history