Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how old r u stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ali20, Jan 28, 2012.

1. just wanted to know what age group we mostly have on this forum. :D

I'm 20.

2. Hehehe. 14-20.

3. just turned 19

4. 20. Why is 14 even an option?

5. This poll is dumb, there could be loads of 18-20 that will just be read as 14 year olds.

6. I'm not 16 if anyone's wondering.

7. Be careful what you say even joking... a lot of good members have been banned joking around in these age threads...:bolt:

8. I'm 18 1993 lol

9. I'm 22, 14-17 needs to be removed. I have nothing against younger tokers; hell I started when I was 16. But we have to respect the rules of gc

10. 18 months old, Don't judge me.

11. This is a bannable offence... not joking guys...

12. He's questioning the authority of this forum.

Ban the 18 month old!

13. [quote name='"Happy Times"']18 months old, Don't judge me.[/quote]

Haha your profile picture goes perfect with this

14. i will be 20 in march HGOLY SHIT

15. 21, good age to be.

16. You do understand that it would be easier to teach a baby to smoke out a bong that to post "written" english on a forum.

17. So now we all know that your avatar is you! Ban this baby-genius! BAN HIM!

18. i turned 20 exactly one week ago

19. 21.

Make the first option 18-20 ;)