Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old is your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DRTYDUB21, Jan 25, 2011.

1. So my dealers have always generally been around my age, early-mid twenties, or older. Recently, however, I have met a new dude that has some great bud, and the weight is always spot on and even $5 bucks cheaper than what I normally pay. This guy is only 17 though, and I am a bit sketchy about buying drugs from a minor. I know it is a bigger crime to say sell drugs to a minor, but what about buying them from one? I want GC's opinion on this. :smoke:

2. I usually get it through friends, but my one "dealer" is in his early 30's I think.

3. i feel ya on the feeling odd about buying from such a youngin'. i have before but in my experience it just didnt work out. dude was immature and always late and never honest.

i prefer to deal with adults, less problems and more of a mutual understanding

4. I remember one time getting weed from an 80 year old, granny ganja ftw.

5. My dealer is like 2 years old. Seriously, we built the garage I grow in about 2 years ago.

6. He is about his early 20s, and he's a cool dude. wouldnt call us friends, but we like and respect each other and have a smoke evry now and then :) good business partners

7. Mid twenties.

We are really good friends...its straight up business only with everyone else though.

8. Mid twenties here. I don't think I would be buying from a minor... There are some kids that are just more mature than others, but if this is your typical, living at mom and dads, skipping school to pick up drugs, sells on the corner with a backpack at school kind of kid, you might want to avoid him.

Underagers tend to lean more twords narc-ing as well, if given the situation.

9. I'd say 11 or 12 he got the best crack on the block.

10. I know 25 year olds that sell, 20 year olds that sell, and 16 year olds that sell.

You'll never guess who has better prices.

Oh I also know a 40 something year old that sells mids but I don't have his number or anything, he plays guitar in my friends cousins old band. Shitty brick

11. 18 he's got some sick connects now he's had nothing but the dankest for a while now

12. My dealer is a senior in high school. He works for a grower.

13. I know a few kid's that deal.. one of which has the best stuff in the area.. after
    that I've got my buddy of mine who's 18, and he's got pretty darn good bud and
    for the price I can't beat it. so I just go to him.. It sound's like this kid's pretty
    cool but if I were you I would check on this kid a little bit.. if he's the kid that
    skips school to get bud, and is shady.. that's when you should get away

Good luck :smoke:

14. highschool kids... but they got good shit

15. mine are all around high school age 16-19 and they have really good chronic for about 20 a gram

16. My dealer is in his late 50s

17. I just met the guy like a 2 weeks ago he's in his early 20's I think.

This thread reminded me of this tho.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvjGHNwr1Nc&feature=related]YouTube - Dave Chappelle's Baby[/ame]

18. I've got two guys that I go through who are both in their early 20s. When there is a dryspell however, I just go through my room mate who is in her late 60s. She's way cool and tells all these stories about San Fransisco during the 60s and the communes she stayed in through Northern California.

19. My dealer is 18 the same age as me. He always has killer buds and always gives me great weight. Iv been buying from him for about 6 months and havnt been disappointed once.

20. mine are usually around 18-25