How often to use Miracle grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xsubxwooferx, Jul 11, 2010.

1. My plants are I would say month old today. I used miracle grow all purpose 2 days ago. In one day I seen inch difference but havent watered today since I feel I will flush the miracle grow. I used a teaspoon and mixed in water also for both plants not for each one.How often should I use it?

Im tryin to get my plants as big as I can. Biggest one is maybe 13 inches... other one is maybe 8 inches.The 8 inch one is in top soil too.

2. My best recomendation would be to use something else... but im not that experienced. I know people that are personally(not just on this forum), and they recommend to definitely not use miracle grow at all if you can... what are you growing in? I mean is it low quality soil? or are you just experimenting on maximizing yield?

3. I learned by trial an error. I probably used to much and two early the first time I used miracle grow. My first leave set got a few burn spots.

After that I only used 1/2 the recommended dose once a week. They look fine. After week 5 I noticed that a few of my plants started to look a little pale...so I up the dose to full recommended. I'm in week 7 they look good. No burns, nice green color.

I started with MG because it was easy. But I am really wanting to go organic, especially flowering begins. I've read some say that MG hurts the taste of the bud. But then I've heard some say MG all the way.

4. You can't beat organic in my opinion but ya you can use it but it has chemicals... i would definitely flush it before you harvest. Any legit grower would recommend high grade nutrients like those from Advanced Nutrients :) But obviously thats not always an option so you gotta make it work. but like ms5865 said, "trial an error"

5. Well Im just tryin to get my plants at maximum height I can since planted in june and then when full flowering comes in ill switch to this other food I got.I mean hell lol after one day I got 4 branches trying to come in...miracle grow the shit..

6. my self i like it i use it but havent really used much of any thing elths i water with 5 gall buckets and when i scope water out of the river i get about 3 and a half to 4 gal so i use 3 tabelspones a bucet of water and it works good for me i got 109 plants half of them are 4 and a half feet and the rest about 2 to 3 1/2 feet so i say it worked good for me just switched to the bloom fert from MG and all is well

do what you can aford

7. ^ exactly my friend...just depends how much MG you use really.

8. #8 subject21018947, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    So true, im using the bare minimums and my plants are thriving! (Not MG i was referring to myco's post)

I'll hit em with the nutes right when i notice they are flowering. If they get here in time i'll use some vegg nutes but who knows.

and damn myco, i like your style

9. and damn myco, i like your style[/QUOTE]

thanks man check out the thred called [TAKE A LOOK] put it up and wanted to get some feed back but no 1 would say any thing its in the outdoor board let me know its got my fav pics so far and its just from like 2 days ago so if you just scroll down youll find it