how often do you think about someone you'd like to be having sex with..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wenahaone, Sep 2, 2009.

1. when you're having sex with someone that's not them?

2. whoa haha that's kinda fucked up. I just think about the person I AM having sex with lol that's plenty for me

3. LMAO i did this the other day during a bj. Dont get me wrong, my girls a 8 at least its just i was trying to speed it up cause we didnt have much time and i wanted to get around to other...things. So i though about sarah marshall from forgetting sarah marshall

Dont know if that counts

4. i have an official poster, i know someone that used to work at the movies, that i'd sell to ya... for the right price!

5. hahaha, dont tempt me. Its feels kinda weird thinking about it now, a little embarassing maybe, but i had just watched that movie and idk like i said i was in a rush!

6. I'd rather not have sex with someone that I have to imagine being a different person.

7. Used to do it all the time, now I just fuck new bitches. Shit gets old sometimes and it does help you nut if you can picture the girl you're fucking as a new girl... Nothing is better than nutting on a new bitch... HAHA I am soooo bad. and high :smoking:

8. Almost all the time, I like to make up scenarios in my mind when i'm fucking.. like we are in a completely different place or we might get caught or some shit like that.

9. i like this guy:hello:

10. is it bad to think about your girl's sister? they look almost exactly a like but she's shorter with darker eyes haha

11. haha nice.