Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you take t-breaks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zBUDz23, May 25, 2010.

1. Sometimes if i smoke everyday for a week i feel like a dirtbag, i take t-breaks every couple months for like 1-2 weeks. How long of t breaks do you usually take? And how often?

2. Every night when I fall asleep.

3. I'm taking a 4 day one right now, I am working on the first day, not fun. I practically never take them, this is my first one this year, I don't have a super high tolerance, but I like it to be pretty low. So a couple a year for me.

4. yeah i barely take them unless i have other reasons besides tolerance such as jobs/internships/etc

but bout to go blaze a bowl or so and finish off my 1/8 then its 2 weeks t-break time til after my lsats then ima take a tour of the solar system :wave:

5. Usually a 1-2 week break after every 1/4 oz. Although at the end of my last 1/4 pickup I didn't notice any tolerance build up and I was smoking once a day sometimes twice.

6. I take a good two week T-break bout every two or three months really depends on how fast i lose my tolerance.

7. Never. Unless I have to (job?ect..).

8. never, well not by my own doing anyway

9. T-breaks are for quitters.

10. When I stopped because of my Job, I considered it my T-break which I'm still on. 1.5 + years, My T-break will probably last until they legalize it or I quit

11. hahaha that made me laugh

12. wat u talkin bout?

13. i take one every week. but that was during the schoolyear. i used to smoke every weekend and sober up during the week. but this summer its gonna be every day since im growing XD