Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Broc-obama, Aug 31, 2013.

1. I have looked on GC for a thread like this and couldn't find one, so I'm making a new one.

I used to smoke 7-10 times every day, and before that, once or twice a day. I came to the realization about a month ago that that was too much, and I wasn't even getting very high. Now I smoke once a day, sometimes a little bit more, sometimes less. What about all the other blades?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Couple times a day, late at night when all my work and responsibilities are out of the way. Nothing better than a bowl of nug, a cigar and some cognac or rum before bed. 

3. #3 CrispyBacon, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    I'd say a hit of wax and maybe 3 bowl's through out the day?

7 to 10 bowl's is too excessive, and a waste of weed. Smoking a once a day would be a smart idea since it keeps your tolerance at bay.

That's why I love weed though. You can be a very heavy smoker, but can still feel a difference in the highs cutting down even after smoking for a long time.

4. honestly like 4-7 grams of regular every day

5. im also high like 99% of my life since I lost my job

6. I smoke at least once a day to fall asleep at night. Indica is really great for insomnia.

On days where I'm with my friends, I can smoke up to thirty times in one day (if you count vaporizing).

7. As often as I can.

8. once every 10 years

9. #9 Tree Burner, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    2 times a day, sometimes 3. I usually go through about a g or more a day. Although, I haven't smoked in over a month.

10. pretty much all fucking day :confused_2:

11. Every day, but I'm at the point where I don't really want to be spending as much money as I do on it. 

12. Multiple times a day back when I smoked, have to lay off for a while tho.

i want the tolerance of someone like that 

14. a bowl every hour or two

15. to answer the actual thread
     sounds about right

16. Best thing about this site, there's tons of people like me lol

17. There is about 200 threads like this, but it's ok haha. I smoke 1-4 times a day by myself, if I'm chilling with a homie then a few more sesh's. Never more than a gram, low tolerance ftw :cool: . Is it weird I have been smoking about a year and a half and a bowl of dank still gets me flying?

18. On days off I try to pace myself by taking two bong hits every two hours from like 8 or 9 in the morning till 4:20, then I usually proceed to pass out. On work/school days I usually have one three bowl sesh when I get home.

Sent from my ADR930L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I just started smoking this past summer, so about 3-4 days out of a week. On school days I wait until I finished all my shit and then smoke 2-3 bowls and on the weekend I'll smoke about 4-5 bowls a sesh.

20. #20 budBaas, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    3-4 times a week.  :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: