how often do you smoke vs. how often you drink?

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Jul 25, 2007.

1. though i cannot do one and focus on something beneficiail.i try to maintain and do both every so often.

Though i have not wanted it, mj has become a daily part of my skills, and i would rather get high to bond with someone than get drunk and fuck someone.

Just my opinion

2. drinking is for squares and rednecks. i used to drink a lot when i was like 16. by the time i was 18 i quit except for special occaisions or completely sober. these days i prefer sobriety to drinking (just barely). i do other drugs but won't drink. there is no symbolic rebellion/revolution in it if it's legal for you to do :p

3. My friends are the shit.

I throw down the car, and the designatedness, they throw down the herb and the gas money.

i smoke all night for free, i just have to cart their asses to the store or dominos when they get damn hungry, deal with delivery guys, talk to the neighbors, all that shit. So, i probably only drink maybe once or twice a month?

Alcohol makes me too out of control, i don't like it. I'm a herb man :smoke: