Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. 3.5g a week vaping... But I've recently quit, wooooh I'm gonna be able to be frivolous with my money :hello:

2. About an 1/8 a week it'll last 10-14 days if I'm lucky

3. All da every day. probably like 1.5 a day sometimes more.

4. If I only have money for a dub, it'll last a week. If I got an ounce, it will also last a week. Haha, I just smoke a bunch what I can and just enough for me to sleep when I can't and it's all good.

5. I used to smoke about .3 every day. Recently cut back to just smoking on the weekends. Save a lot of weed and keep the tolerance down, win/win.

6. Uh a week... Shit.. Maybe three or four grams? Give or take. I gotta try and save money though.

7. i smoke very constantly a quater a week. it varys a little depending on if i get bunk weed.

8. at least a hit a day at most 4 J's :smoke:

9. Varies..sometimes I won't smoke at all for a few days and sometimes I'll smoke joints all day long..I always have smoke and it's not a big deal to me if I smoke all the time

10. quarter plus, and i smokea blunt a day and a few bowls or just an incresed number of bowls

11. I vape daily.

In the afternoon, later with friends, and always before bed.

Maybe .3 - .4/daily.

12. I smoke at least 4 times a day, so I smoke at least 28 times a week :p

I go through about an eighth a week, sometimes just a bit more

13. 15 times a week minimum :bongin:

14. thats fuck all!

15. How much do you smoke :smoke:

16. usually about 6, if my back is very sore maybe 8

17. I hit 420 daily and green out on the weekends. I might smoke 3-4 grams a week

18. Oz a week lmao

19. :eek: ahh nice you have medical stuff, its illegal in ireland right?
    btw nice smoke Os you made in your dp :smoke:

20. Usually on workdays I'm too tired to smoke more than one or two bowls.

So I'd say around 1/8 oz to 1/4 oz a week

It all boils down to how much free time you have, and of course your money and connections