Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you smoke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 13, 2012.

1. I smoke 0.5-1 grams, is that too much?
    How much do you smoke
    :smoke:

2. Everyday , but lately I try to cut down on the weekend

3. judging by how jumbled your post is you smoke a lot more than that lol

4. Bout a 8th to a quarter. Depends on how good it is. When I wake, be4 work, lunch, dinner, and b4 bed.:)

Probably too much but fuck it who's counting.

5. Every day if i have enough weed

6. #6 Timotonx, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    I'd say about half an ounce a week which is like 2 grams per day... But I have to say I don't have the best bud in the world:hide:.

7. used to be everyday but quickly ran out of money so i work hard through the week and proceeded to get high as a motherfucker on the weekends

8. Every day, but I bought a oz like 4 days ago and probably only have like 1/4 left. so I need to chill haha

9. Hahaha I remember when I used to smoke that much in a week but I usually smoke to much like i can spend over $100 but It usually differs between $20-$40

10. it can be anywhere between 3-5 time sa week depending on how much I got, alsoI dont really know how much because everyone usually shares.

11. 1-2 times but it really depends on what I'm doing. I haven't smoked this week due to a drug test tomorrow...

12. half ounce-quarter lb

13. 3 bowls of dank in the vape everyday

14. I smoke two bowls a day when i have enough weed but if im rationing it out i'll do a whole bowl throughout the day I can make 2 grams last 5 or 6 days!

15. I probably go through 1 to 2 grams every weekend

I only smoke weekends

16. If i have cannabis i will smoke everyday about a gram a day.

17. Twice a day everyday :smoke:

18. since I have no school, I smoke about a medium size spliff almost everyday which has prolly a 0.3 - 0.4 amount of weed. Is that a lot?

19. I have been smoking like a bowl/trench every day this summer and indulging more on weekends. But its too expensive and I'm going back to college so it's going to be contained to the weekends or after a particularly stressful day. At least I know where to get the dank at school unlike here where you get ripped off with crappy bud.

20. Lol it all depends on you, everyone has a different tolerance level.