How often do YOU Nute

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Project ICE, Aug 31, 2012.

1. How often do you guys use nutrients.

im using fox farm trio, tarantula root growth, open sesame.....should i be watering with nutes once a week and then straight water for the remainder of the week or should i just use my mix every time i water

2. #2 420patient, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2012
    in soil a good schedule is Feed,Water,Water,Feed. Thats what i do for my indoor plants can't imagine it's different for outdoor plants...

3. every time i do weather it be something i amended or a soluble solution i add to water that is out door..and indoor...i do two flushes during the life of my trees unless otherwise needed i prob doing something wrong..but its how i do it..medical grow..solid outcomes

4. Anyone else?

5. Once to twice a week with teas I brew up. :) molasses every other watering in flower. Rest of the magic is in the soil.

6. Once a week here. Water whenever top few inches of soil are dry.

7. I've used Fox Farms for many years. I feed every other watering. Going forward this season, for myself, I only water when my girls are drooping. Roughly every 4 to 5 days, so feeding would be every 8 to 10 days. Every strain is a bit different. I grow Purple Trainwreck.

Fox farms has a 2 schedules on line, one recommends feeding 2 times per week and 1 says "feed with every other watering".

8. I have some in pots I do those twice a week, the ones in ground once every other week...
    AN sesni bloom...

9. how are you liking that btw? the sensi bloom

10. It seems to be working good, using it with bud candy. I really cant complain anyways it was given to me...

11. yea next season im doing sensi a+b, Big Bud, Bud Candy and Carboload

SensiCal MG Mix Grow and bloom, Tarantula root builder