how often do you guys post

Discussion in 'General' started by 420fatsack, Jan 9, 2014.

1. how often do you guys post on gc? for me its a few times a week

2. Anytime I see a post worth posting on or have a post that's worth posting. probably everyday. That's if we are only talking about posting, and not starting new threads; because I rarely start a new thread. Maybe 2 times a month on average I think, maybe 3

3. I'm on all the fucking time. Replaced fb. Don't post too much tho. Just started gettin active couple months ago

4. last few days ive been posting my ass off. idk why.

5. too much. i think i'm going to go on a long hiatus though.

6. Nowadays just when I'm drunk

7. never.

wait.

8. Whenever something worthwhile comes up.

9. I get on everyday. only because of my grow and the vast amount of knowledge I acquire on here.

10. I'm more of a lurker but I do want to be more active as part of a community :)Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

11. Used to be 10 times a day, now its like once a week. The growing ignorance and stupidity on this board has pushed me away. I'm down to help the unknowledgable, but some people here have 0 common sense. "should I smoke now or in 2 hours" why do you need to ask us? "does this tiny bug look like a quarter?" Get a scale, they sell them everywhere cheap. "i smoked for the first time and im paranoid, I had a laced marijuana" sure you did. "whats good stoned music?" any music you liked before, I can't tell you what you like "have you ever seen a $20 bill.....ON WEED!?!?!?!" Well that one was a joke, but I've seen way dumber posts. People need to learn to help themselves before relying on google and message boards for everything....

/rant

12. Not too often nowadays. I browse daily, but sometimes don't think I'm interesting enough to post.

Then I get high.

13. whenever i feel the need.

14. not very often

15. I try to be on here everyday, I don't always post but I read a lot of threads just to see what's good and the like and I agree with the previous poster who stated that gc has replaced fb. This place is so much better!

16. Whenever. But I like the general and real life stories threads. Most are downright hilarious to read. That and maybe apprentice tokers