Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you guys get seeds in your sack?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by derpdapimp, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Not in the past couple years since I've been buying nice weed :D

2. am 22, been smoking since 12ish, regularly since i started highschool, and have never found a seed in weed i've bought

3. i have never found a seed in dank but i always find seeds in my reggie oh and ive been smoking for about a year give or take.

4. i've seen plenty of dank bud go hermie..

5. i got 1 in my last sack so i put it in the toilet and im growing a marijuana plant

6. got a gram of Lemon haze I swapped some Snow White I grew for.

buddy had half lb.

got 1 gram

1 seed

only seed in half

1 5 foot LH plant :eek:

7. I NEVER get seeds in my shit.

8. I've never found a seed

9. I've found like 5 over a few years

10. only in mexico but that was years ago not seen one since. :)

11. i just found my first one in my baggie yesterday! it was exciting. i'm keeping it.

nah, but 5+ years of smoking and this was my first mature seed.

12. yeah ive grew 2 plants from beginning to end one maled other one was a female. :smoke:

13. Never. I only smoke kush and hash. So no seeds.

14. Almost never now.

Before I was buying from my cousin... all the time. :/

15. If you're in Canada, seeds in the sack should be unacceptable.
    The only time I got seeds was when I went back home to Europe two summers back.
    Never in Toronto!

16. @Op realistically most the time i dont find any seeds at all. but every now and then i get nuggets with seeds but my connect adds more bud to compensate so its nothing horrible. its nice having seeds to grow out this year.