How Often Do You Guys Get Drug Tested?

Discussion in 'General' started by iPowers, Aug 28, 2016.

?

How many jobs have drug tested you?

1. Everytime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A lot of the time

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Sometimes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Not very often

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Not at all

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. Hey guys.

I really wanted to post this out of curiosity. Out of all the jobs you've had, how much of them have drug tested you? And what kind of jobs have you gone for when you have been tested?

For me, I've worked at a couple businesses and a commission place and I have not been drug tested. I'm getting into the video production business pretty soon and it makes me curious.

2. Not once, I've stuck with this job since it opened which was about 4 years ago.

Don't know why they would need to drug test a server if it ever happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What do you mean? You do know I mean drug test people who apply right?

4. Sorry man I've been a little off today, my bad for not giving a proper response.

When I did an interview with Walmart and this contractor company they both drug tested. I was a little shocked that the former needed my urine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have had one drug test, clean urine was of easy access though.

6. I am too tbh.

7. How many jobs have you had in the past? And do you mean easy access as in getting fake piss?

8. I have had 5 other jobs, and my lady does not smoke so she offered. I am almost a year and a half in though it has been on the back of my mind what if they spring it up on me to pee. Don't really know why they would, but it is just a re-occuring thought.

9. never :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. yea man I never had to as well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What kind of jobs do you go for if you don't mind me asking? If it's personal I completely understand.

• Like Like x 1

12. Nothing special lol just work at a movie theatre.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hell yeah. You bet it does! :3

• Like Like x 1
  15. mr gamboa

• Like Like x 1
  16. 1/5 jobs and that one job that did was at a cable company. They did a piss test and I actually just got clean for it. It's becoming rarer to see employers drug test in Colorado, but it still happens in some jobs. I just avoid those jobs now or in the future I'll be using Quick Fix's synthetic urine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app