Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Often Do You Get The Munchies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RvginATL, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Every time? Certain Times? Certain buds? Not anymore?

And how much do you generally eat during these munch sessions?

Discuss.

2. #2 okiuisdgf, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
    every time, every day. I usually get hype cause i'm smacked and make myself a huge 16-course dinner lmao.

3. Fucking munchies man. Been gaining weight lately. Fucking winter man. I'm basically stuck high at home. 
    Thinking of buying a treadmill.

4. it's summer here lol. thats funny.

5. I am to the point where I don't get hungry unless I'm high most of the time.

6. #6 The Golden Spiral, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
     Rainy season here... Sunny mornings (have to work). Rainy as hell afternoons. great to be high. Not so much to excersice

7. When I'm hungry. 

I never tend to get the munchies per say nowadays unfortunately. I miss those days haha.

8. I don't even really get the munchers until I start eating. Ill be totally fine, then decide to eat some chips or something and bam, I don't stop eating after that.

9. #9 hyperballad, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    This is me all the way. Kinda like being drunk and having to pee so much after that first time you go. I eat a lot, but its a lot less than I used to. Munchies for me, allowed me to eat more than I would if I was sober and not feel an ounce of "fullness". I had to change what I made available to myself, and that seemed to do the trick...along with keeping water on deck.

I still pig out, but on healthier stuff. 

10. Every.single.time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. every time.  sometimes more so than others but the urge to eat is always there.  this past weekend i had the munchies pretty bad.  ate so much food when i smoked with my friend haha