Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazin83, Feb 20, 2014.

1. #1 Blazin83, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    How often do you get high?

Just wondering because i do it alottt more than i used to, get high near enough everyday used to only get high every few days, but ill only buy weed if i have that money spare.

And have you always smoked daily since you first started? << Main question if you smoke daily.

2. i swear this is the 4th thread about the same topic lol.......I smoke everyday.

3. Hhaha i didnt notice and have you always smoked daily since you first started

4. No way, I barely smoked an 1/8th in a month...maybe not even that much.  I didn't start daily toking until a good 4 yrs into smoking. 

5. I usually smoke at least once a day.

6. I'm high all the time.

Feels great :smoking:

7. i smoke every few hours, or vape wax on the go

8. #8 Ask Chubbs, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    I try my best to stay high. That way I never have to get high.

Dab from morning til night. Keeps me motivated.

9. Cluster Migraine medical user...I don't get high. I get normal...and stay that way. When I'm in remission I don't toke at all. Been off for a week...hoping to be able to go a month or more this time.

10. Huh?

11. not as often as I want too

12. Only in the morning and evening...and sometimes the afternoon

13. Ill roll me a fat Leno like every other week or whenever I have some lol it's weird but I feel like i have to do it before a certain time or ill waste it. Idek weird

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Dude....you are missing out. What about Aftermorning, Beforenoon, Dusk and Allnight? You gotta get your Weedies in man..or your head will suffer..lol

15. All day 'err day for the past two years or so. Its not even about getting high anymore, its the oral fixation. I think I enjoy the feeling of packing a bowl and toking on it periodically more than the high itself, seeing as getting "high" is more like getting to base-line, for me.

16. I smoke anywhere from 2-5 times a day. And I started smoking the summer before 8th grade (older sisters didn't want me to snitch so they made me smoke haha) and I started buying my own bud and smoking daily in my freshman year of high school. I am now a sophomore

In collegeeeeee ahha

17. Generally smoke once a day, but used to only smoke once or twice a week when I first started

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

18. idk man hah

19. You high as a kite lol