How Often Do You Get High? And How Do You Get High Off Of?

Discussion in 'General' started by underware_hero1, May 24, 2003.

1. REPLY TO ME AND TELL ME WHAT IT IS THAT YOU GET HIGH OFF OF AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU DO IT. THE PERSON THAT COMES UP WITH THE RIGHT QUALIFICATIONS MAY WIN A PRIZE!

1 WHAT IT IS YOU GET HIGH OFF OF
    2 HOW OFTEN YOU DO IT
    3 YOU USER NAME( SO I CAN SEND YOU A MESSEGE IF YOU ARE THE WINNER)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO WIN DRUGS.

2. If I have weed I do it several times a day. My favorite time is in the evening when the kids are asleep. I also get high off of vicodan and percocet(when I have some) and I drink some wine or whatever with them to enhance the high. I like the high from weed the best though because it just makes me happy and silly. That is about it.

3. well...... i get high off of mostly weed, whenever i have it.... i smoke atleats once a day.... i get high off of percoset and i have tried shrooms...... i drink occasionally too.... mostly im just a big stoner :)

4. When I have it I smoke pot every day. I occasionally drink with friends. That's all that I do.

5. I smoke everyday, my favourite time is 1st thing in the morning before i do anything. I dont do anything else except drink with my friends sometimes.

6. 1 WHAT IT IS YOU GET HIGH OFF OF
    weed,hash
    2 HOW OFTEN YOU DO IT
    about now at least 3 tmes a wekk
    3 YOU USER NAME( SO I CAN SEND YOU A MESSEGE IF YOU ARE THE WINNER) hmmmmmm dr_krapp!

7. im high everyday all day even when i work im high.
    i get high of weed and hash and i do shrooms every now and then.
    and it says my user name in the left hand corner of ur screen.
    charlie067

8. 1 weed
    2 as soon as get home from work till I go to bed, and as soon as I get up if it's on a weekend till I go to bed
    3declara