how often do you drink?

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Aug 7, 2009.

1. step one : state your age
    step two : state number of times you drink in a month

yes, im drunk

2. Step two: I drink like zero times a month. I only drink every couple months, but sometimes it's more often. I just don't enjoy drinking all that much.

3. 22, maybe once a month. Found a better hobby ;)!

4. 21 years old, and I'll usually have a couple beers with my dinner on the weekend. Of course there are those times where i'll go to the club and get shitty but that's not more than once or twice a month.

5. 21.

Probably 3-4 times a month.

6. 18(legal drinking age in NZ), I drink probably once or twice a month.

7. 23, maybe 1/2 a time a month? I don't like getting drunk. I'll maybe have a pint or three every month or two, but I'm a smoker at heart :wave:

8. I have a beer with dinner on most days but I rarely ever get drunk. Once in awhile I'll have a glass of single malt after dinner, maybe 2 or 3 times per month.

I'm in my early 40's.

9. 19

like maybe 8 times a month

10. 36, I'll have a few beers now and then (nothing off the shelf, no Bud, Coors, Miller crap). I mostly drink Long Trail and anyother micro-brew that my liquor store has on special. The only mainstream beer I'll touch is Sam Adams. I really like beers that actually have flavor and seriouslly enjoy them in moderation.

I get buzzed 2-3 times a month and totally shitfaced maybe once every other month.

11. 24

At least 2x a week. Sometimes threwout the week just before work. (I work night shift 3am) I probably have close to 50 beers a month.

Don't trust a man that doesn't drink.

12. 41...I get drunk maybe once a year, if that...usually 4th of July cause we have a huge party that lasts 3 days...most of the people come from out of state and bring tents to pitch out back

BUT....my best friend died of a heart attack almost a year ago (she was only 46) and it scared me, so I went and had a physical....found out my cholesterol is low, so the Doc told me I gotta drink a glass of wine everyday to bring it up...

Funny thing is, Hubby had a physical, too, and his cholesterol is high, so he has to take fish oil...

He just glares at me while I'm sippin my wine...Ha Ha Ha! :hello:

13. 19, 3 times a month.

im A POTHEAD :confused_2:

14. 21, drink a few beers everyday, drunk 3-4 times a week.

15. 18

and i'd say about 20 days out of the month.

16. 19, maybe twice a month. If that.

17. 19.

1 to 2 times per month and i usually do not get WASTED. But I get pretty faded off weed and booze.

18. 18

maybe once or twice a month if that much and i never really get wasted.
    i just really prefer drugs to alcohol myself.

19. mid 30's

less than 1 drink a month (can't even remember my last beer - must have been a couple years ago)

used to love beer, but then i found my TRUE love. :smoking::smoking::smoking:

20. AGE: 20
    DRINK: About once a month. Usually just 2-3 beers in each sitting.

I hate how stupid and worthless I feel when drunk.