Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you change your bong water?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The Stoned Jedi, Sep 3, 2010.

1. i sometimes use other assorted drinks. such as koolaid, purple stuff, even orange juice.

2. Well, my mom was cleaning up my room a few weeks back while I was out (gotta love her) and she found my bong, and when I came home she told me she did not want it in the house (little brothers and just cause it's paraphanilia) and her or my dad won't break it like they used to because they don't want me going out and wasting money on something else to smoke out of, so they told me to keep it outside in a little cabinet under the deck out back, so I typically spill it out every time I'm finished with it now.

3. Every time I use my bong I put fresh water in it.

I believe this is the best way to do it.. It keeps my bong smelling better, and it makes your hit taste better.

Old bong water is absolutely the most putrid smell there is, and having bong water that is days old just sitting in there is disgusting.

4. Change your bong water every time you use it

5. I usually just keep emptying it and refilling it after each session, and i usually carry a 2 litre of water around with me in my bag as well as my bong so I dont gotta worry about it at all

6. Every time. I feel if i dont change it every time your simply cheating yourself out of some deliciously tasty cannabis

7. Changing bong water is for bitches

8. I change my bong water, and do a quick cleaning of my bong every session. Then do a thorough cleaning of the bong every 2 weeks.

9. I change it every session, why wouldn't you? Do you want to take a disgusting hit? :confused:

10. After every session.

11. I empty my bong at the end of every night, I empty my ash catcher after ever sesh!

12. Agreed. :wave:

13. hahaha you're the man

I change mine when things start appearing in it or it looks yellow. honestly it takes like a month of hard smoking to get it to that point. i use a screen and that alone keeps it quite clean.

14. Always after every use. I found no benefit to keeping it around any longer

15. After every use, especially since i use tasty puff.

16. we strictly only smoke moki out of the bong and after a few sessions the water gets pretty yellow but i don't know the exact number..

I voted weekly

17. I knew some guys in high school, brothers who were a bit older (20ish). They never once cleaned their bong. It was disgusting. They would just add whatever liquid they had handy to top it off.

There was a wasp floating in it, dead, one time. I never would smoke out of it.

18. Ugh thats disgusting.

19. Depends if its a high end piece or a cheap piece. Usually daily either way because its never nice to have dirty bong water. With the high end pieces, after sessions.

20. I dont own a bong but my friend does and i try to tell him to change it because its just nasty and if you do change it the hit is just that much more enjoyable and i try to tell them but theres just no convincing them...

TECH N9NE FAN