Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often do you change bong water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Hazo, Apr 3, 2009.

1. How often do you guys change bong water.

I personally do it everyday, because i hate the stink to it, and i like having clear water.

2. I do it multiple times a day. I love having clean water.

3. i don't have my own place so whenever i smoke i fill up the bong with clean water. but if i had the chance to leave it out all day, i would change the water at least once a day

4. At least twice a day. I hate filthy bong water. A buddy of mine rocks it out until its damn near black. Every time i blaze at his place, it requires a change.

5. After I'm done using it. I use it, then when I'm done with it I dump it, rinse it out and put it away.

6. Before every session. Nothing like watching your smoke get filtered by crystal clear ice cold water.

7. Once a day...but we use it like 2-3 times throught the day lol. it gets dirty as fuck

8. after every session definitely .....i hate dirty bong water.
    its just not the same...

9. I clean it after every session too. Dirty bong water makes good buds taste bad. Some of my friends leave the water in until it's completely black which IMO is pretty disgusting. So I always bring my own piece when i go to their houses haha. Shit, i clean all of my pieces alot, I don't like dirty glass in general.

10. yo i agree, i don't see why people like to smoke filthy blackish water. Just not appealing.

I'll sometimes add a drop of red, green, or blue food color in the water. it makes it more fun haha

11. I have a screen in my bowl to my bong to keep the guck from collecting. but i clean the water once a week, or every other bag.

12. I clean my Toro every time I use it. If I had my own place, I'd do the same. Old water is gross.

13. Multiple times a day.

14. When the need calls for it, a month at the most

15. every session