Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How often can you smoke without getting withrawal headaches?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Jan 10, 2011.

1. I'm trying to take a day off, because too much weed has started screwing up my REM sleep cycles and making me crabby lately. But now my head freaking hurts! How often do I need to skip a day to keep this from happening?

2. It's all in your head. In order for you to develop real, uncontrollable withdrawl symptoms, you'd have to have a chemical dependence. Marijuana doesn't carry that stigma. It is habit forming, and your brain doesn't like it when you break a habit but its nothing you can't overcome. Know, understand, and embrace the fact you aren't chemically dependent and can function without it and you'll be fine.

3. weed has no withdrawels? if so, it's all Psychological and you've become Mentally "addicted" just cut down and they will go away... or you might have some other medical conditions, i doubt weed has done this to you. go to a Dr.

4. i never have t-break headaches from weed, only from coffee.

5. Withdrawal headaches... Something not right there...

6. If I smoke a lot at one time I usually get very tired and get a headache. The more you toke, the more they go away :D

7. Sounds like its in your head, pop a tylenol, or just smoke less.