Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How...not to make Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlankIT, May 30, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzUd8KICcrk]Biggest hash oil fail house fire - YouTube[/ame]

Watch and learn exactly what not to do, while making hash :)

2. I was kinda happy that happened. I'm not sure sbout everyone else but kids who talk like that just annoys me lol

3. i just find it funny that they do a video on how to MAKE hash oil..then they blow up!

4. Hahaha, that was awesome

5. The house is on fire the house is on fire!

6. The end made me jump :p

7. Hahaha did that kid yell mom at the end?

8. This video is kinda old....but gets funnier and funnier each time I watch it :laughing:

9. Hah, never seen this...good shit :laughing:

Dude at the end of the video tripping out :eek:

10. Bwahahahaha....I hate people that talk like that anyway...that was hilarious...made my evening :laughing:

11. ooomg.... lmao

"Gotta shake it up in a shirt n shit.... might get leaky"

12. Yes, yes he did :p

I'd hate to see these guys dealing with BHO.. i'm surprised it took them that long to blow up when there was two direct flames (idiot who lit the cig, idiot smoking the cig, and idiot with stove flame.

I can't believe a couple of middle-aged guys can't take out a minute of there day to find some common sense within them and maybe research a little on what they're doing. Alcohol is flammable as fuck, especially the fumes!

13. woulda been gross oil anyway, it was just sitting in that iso for so fucking long lol

14. These kids deserved everything they got lol

15. Yeah that's funny because they're trying to instruct people how to make it! and obviously there stupid stupid kids that can't understand common sense!

16. yea mane we got thaat 60% alchohol you know what im sayin this that chronic yall dont know bouthis afhgan thunderfuck bitches let me hit that new port woday ... oh shit the house is on fire... jackasses lmfao rofl:hello:D

17. Lol WTF they just put a colander on the stove, then poured the iso straight into it, how stupid can someone be?

18. WHAT A FUCKING MORON

LETS MAKE A VIDEO AND SOUND GHETTO AND ACT ALL COOL

[​IMG]

They deserved it Come on they obv had no idea wtf they were doing, yet they do a HOW TO VIDEO ?!?!?! fucking RETARDS

19. They just poured alcohol on a stove. ROFL.

20. How to avoid this from happening? Use a metal pot or?